Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just my awesome view

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
On second thoughts that's not funny.
And I'm a Christian.
And I certainly don't want to be fed to the lions.

Nor the Sharks. Imagine seeing a shark bite off your leg.

"Hey mister. That's my leg. Cut it out. That's very rude. If anything I should be eating you. But I don't like shark. Especially uncooked.
Now please give my leg back , will you?"

Sharks kill at least one person a year in Australia. They should be on a serial killer documentary.
I never swim in deep ocean any more.

Was Sammy the Shark traumatised by an awful childhood, or was he born to kill? That's the question.

But seriously, ....being eaten alive...is beyond horror. Torn to shreds. Those early Christians ........what courage they had to face those hungry lions.

A) You are a good Christian. What's your secret. Do you pray much?
B). Absolutely
A) And what about sin ? Do you sin much?
B) Absolutely
A) Daily?
B) Absolutely?
A)So Jesus is really God?
B) Absolutely
A) And you are off to Heaven after all this?
B) Absolutely
A) Is the Pope a Catholic?
B) Absolutely
A) Did you go to Confession this week?
B) Absolution

But you notice when some sports people are interviewed. They want to give off a positive vibe. So they answer "absolutely" to many questions.
They don't want to create doubt in the viewers mind. And answering "absolutely" makes them sound cheerful, agreeable and easygoing. Which is probably the opposite of how they really feel.

Hey I'm new to this daily mask thing.
It gets old very quickly.
I want a better quality one. More comfortable. Made of micro fibre perhaps.

What must I do to be shaved ?
I need a shave actually. Sometimes I wish my whole body was shaved.

Mary Trump , niece of Donald, to release new book.
"How Donald turned America into a macro version of my malignantly dysfunctional family".

I found when I gave up going to Church, all interest in Christ and Christianity, I started to backslide morally.
I need structure. I need a weekly reminder of what is most important in my life.
You have to believe in something much greater than ourselves. Believing in science is like believing in man's intelligence. I prefer to worship the one who gave them that intelligence .

Back