Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just sharing my new song ---> They Made Monsters - Kiss Goodbye

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Steve76

*** It's alternative hip/hop/dance and is for ages 18 years and older due to the LGBTQ & graphic content ***

The state of the world saddens me especially regarding the amount of child abuse going on and this modern progressive and godless culture that is spiralling further and further out of control. It's like Sodom & Gomorrah all over again. Kiss Goodbye is my latest song and is not for the faint-hearted but I hope it resonates with you. Blessings, Steve :)

Link deleted by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I had to delete the link...
I understand that it wasn't promoting sinful behavior or lifestyles...but it was a bit graphic and salty for general consumption.

I know that the world can be a very ugly place...and there are those who want to rub our faces in that muck. (Not saying that you are) But this place is a place for unity and hope and peace.
Yes, it's also a place to vent about what bothers you in the Godless society we are surrounded by. But most of us don't want to see what shameful behavior goes on. We know it exists...but that doesn't mean we wish to see it either.

Steve76 I'd like to add to what JohnDB said as CF is opened to anyone 13 years of age and over and the graphics would not be suitable.

I hope this does not discourage you from sharing with us in discussions.

No problem...
Sorry I had to delete the link...
I understand that it wasn't promoting sinful behavior or lifestyles...but it was a bit graphic and salty for general consumption.

I know that the world can be a very ugly place...and there are those who want to rub our faces in that muck. (Not saying that you are) But this place is a place for unity and hope and peace.
Yes, it's also a place to vent about what bothers you in the Godless society we are surrounded by. But most of us don't want to see what shameful behavior goes on. We know it exists...but that doesn't mean we wish to see it either.

Back