Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Leave Yourself with Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-8678412864_20210926_120505_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Sun, 26th Sept, 2021

Topic: Leave Yourself With Jesus

Highlights:

Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” John 8:11

Leave yourself with Jesus He will fight your battles

Leave yourself with Jesus, He will be your advocate

Leave yourself with Jesus no matter how little your faith is, He will stand by you

Leave yourself with Jesus even if your mind is troubled. He is not troubled and his eyes can see clearly all you need right now

Jesus is justifying you

Jesus is working on your case

Leave yourself with Jesus any day and any time.

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” John 8:1-11

If you are riding the waves of life and you want to walk upon waters, you must understand that Jesus is the will maker. He is the greater faith, hope and love combined. Emotions may rise, but will never be able to calculate the amount of faith needed to do the impossible. Leave Yourself with Jesus now.

Who will part the red sea, who will make the new heavens and the new earths, who will raise the dead and make them live and who will opened the eyes of the blind again and again? It is Jesus the will maker.

Let the water splash upon your face, let the grass sprinkle with dew, if you hold on to the strength of the one who could forgive sins. You will be saved. Leave Yourself with Jesus.

Prayer: Jesus I leave myself and my loved ones with you. Thank you father because we are safe and secure in your loving hands.

Back