Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Let Us Hold Tightly To Hope

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“Let Us Hold Tightly To Hope”

Hebrews 10:23

NIV- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

NLT- Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.

The other morning, I was reading this passage and the timing could not been better and I’m sure it will be good timing for many of you to read this as well.  This passage hit me as I’ve thought about all the different challenges and obstacles so many people, including myself, have dealt with this year.  2020 has definitely been a year where many people have had their faith and hope tested.

So many people these days are hoping for so many things.  I have found myself hoping for many things as well.  Often...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back