Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

LibreOffice

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter

April 2nd 2023 12:13 PM start timeline​

[future edit: oh LibreOffice automatically turned this into a header. Well, apparently webpages may be better search engine indexed, like SEO, with a header element, so that could prove handy. Was just surprised to see it in big bold text with white letters lol]

Test,

alright so my Microsoft Word application can no longer open on my computer. Just yesterday, I ran a debloater for my Windows 10 laptop to make more space for the Roblox applications on Free Draw with the different accounts that would display Gospel messages. Something likelihood

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be permanently saved, therefore all people will become believers in Jesus and gain permanent life.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

Thus I am using the free program Libre Office Writer with this untitled 3 document, will name it later. I can still type, but there’s a lot of icons at the top, but I think I’m getting used to it...;

First off, how do I change this page color to black?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=libre+office+make+page+color+black&t=ffab&atb=v368-1__&ia=web libre office make page color black

Ohhhhh, there we go, Ok I like this... The white screen hurts my eyes to I prefer a black background.

https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/how-t...olour-on-libre-office-writer-document/31062/2

I will copy and paste the helpful instructions I found below then

To change the background colour for all pages inside your LibreOffice Writer document, you could do the following steps:

1. Select the menu Format : Page...;
  2. In the dialog that appears, select the tab Area;
  3. Click on the button Color;
  4. Choose your preferred colour, and click OK.

Now to make these text colors all white, a lot of it is grey and red.

There we go, ok I can get used to this. Though, when I go to File > Export there’s an option to export as XHTML? However, if I delete the X in the front and L in the back it can match my previous extensions.

Intersetingly enough, I ran a Windows 11 debloater on my other Windows 11 laptop with less RAM and that still works there, so I might be switching between LibreOffice and Microsoft Word. Personally, I’ve mostly used Word, however this LibreOffice thing is pretty good!

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? ...The people of Israel and Judas have provoked me by all the evil they have done ...I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furies anger and great wrath ...I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them.

I was worried that I would not be able to type anymore, but this is a relief. No matter what, the Lord of Hosts upholds me and protects me, so it’s a relief.

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Interestingly, my Verrse of the Day document VOTD which was originally a black background is now white. I think it’s because... on Microsoft Word I had an option to invert all the text colors, so for my docx they can open on Libre.

MALACHI 3:6-7, 10 “I the Lord do not change. So you, 0 descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed ... Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord Almighty...”Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”

So if I exported it as a PDF, it would be white background and regular text since it literally just flipped the colors. But I’ glad the DOCX extension still works!

On my newer laptop, on the right click drop down menu there’s no option to create .txt files. However, on this older laptop, Windows 10, I do have the option to create .txt files.

So for my newer laptop, I create a Microsoft Word Document and then change the extension at the end to be .txt. Instead of .docx. For other Microsoft Application, when I create it as .txt. There’s a bunch of random symbols. Oh and I just realized it’s autotmatically capitalize after the dots.

Still, on my newer laptop when I use microsoft word, sometimes the whole application starts rapidly vibrating, like shaking. It’s very strange. At the top there’s the text “Not responding” that it keeps switching from back and forth.

Wait there’s this white box that keeps appearing when typing how do I turn that off.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=libre+office+remove+white+box+appearing+when+typing

https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-suggestions-that-appear-while-typing/18136

Tools / AutoCorrect Options, turn off “while typing”.

Nice ok that worked! I’m getting the hang of this now!

Eph. 1:10, 11 Jesus came “that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one ALL THINGS in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works ALL THINGS according to the counsel of His will.”

Col. 1: 27, 28 “God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning EVERY MAN and teaching EVERY MAN in all wisdom that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.”

Therefore, as long as we believe in Jesus Christ, we are safe. And eventually, all people will believe in Jesus Christ, so they will be safe too. I thought that I wouldn’t be able to type anymore, that I wouldn’t be able to make articles for my website, yet when searching I found this free word editor LibreOffice that helped me.

I am grateful for this support, and I’m surprised that it’s free. Just like how the gift of God is free, there’s no work that we can do, it’s the Lord’s mercy, all we need to do is accept it. To have faith alone in Christ Jesus and be permanently saved my friends

Back