Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

London, 2012 Summer Olympics!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

Who will go with me to London this coming July/August for the 2012 Summer Olympics?:lol:biggrin( how i wish)

Barcelona ( 1992) and Sydney ( 2000) were two of the most legendary Summer Olympic host in history. What do you think about London as the venue for this year?

Speaking of the Olympics. I should probably start working out. I used to run pretty fast, and they'll probably be looking for some fast runners.

Speaking of the Olympics. I should probably start working out. I used to run pretty fast, and they'll probably be looking for some fast runners.

Goodluck!!!
I think Stove runs, too. Bolts looks like an athlete. StoveBolts should help. Just ask him to give you the how. :lol ;)

Goodluck!!!
I think Stove runs, too. Bolts looks like an athlete. StoveBolts should help. Just ask him to give you the how. :lol ;)

I am only fifty-nine. I'm sure Stovebolts can whip me into shape in no time at all.

I grew up loving the Olympics! But in recent years, I have to force myself to ignore a few things. Allowing paid professional athletes in has muddied the waters. Even if other nations bent the rules, I don't like known professional sports stars playing in the games.

I also can't help but feel that most of the athletes come from very wealthy families who are the few that can afford to put life on hold and fund their training full-time. I have no socioeconomic envy. It's just that I love to imagine a certain innocence in these games that really isn't there. When wealthy parents pay their child's way to the Olympics with years of private training, often out of state, and they don't need to work or go to school, that steals from the innocence.

I'll force all that aside and enjoy the games. :halo

I grew up loving the Olympics! But in recent years, I have to force myself to ignore a few things. Allowing paid professional athletes in has muddied the waters. Even if other nations bent the rules, I don't like known professional sports stars playing in the games.

I also can't help but feel that most of the athletes come from very wealthy families who are the few that can afford to put life on hold and fund their training full-time. I have no socioeconomic envy. It's just that I love to imagine a certain innocence in these games that really isn't there. When wealthy parents pay their child's way to the Olympics with years of private training, often out of state, and they don't need to work or go to school, that steals from the innocence.

I'll force all that aside and enjoy the games. :halo

I feel bad, too.

Corruption everywhere.:sad

Woooow! You travel 59 meters per second? Incredible!:shocked

Stove outruns bullets. And I know you would win all the medals. Congrats....
:biggrin

Stove and I will run in all the relays. I will run first and third, and he will run second and fourth.

Back