Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Looking unto Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210616-002442.png
An Emoji Devotions for Tue 15th of June, 2021

Topic: Looking Unto Jesus

Highlight: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

When a child of God is afraid of failure and could not get mind off it, Looking unto Jesus is the only remedy to overcome it. Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

As a child of God, everyday is dedicated holy unto the Lord who is already resting after the time of creation. As The Lord is currently resting, the Lord wants us out of distress and negativity. He wants us to look unto him from beginning to the end of our thoughts. He said "Come to me all of you who are tired. You are like people who have worked for a long time. You are like people who have carried heavy things. Come to me. If you do that, you will find a place to rest.

Jesus is a resting place for all who listens to his voice. For all who have entered into God’s rest have rested from their labors, just as God did after creating the world. Look unto Jesus as your place of rest through his Word. Seek guidance through prayer, read soul lifting sermons, daily Devotions and the Holy Bible. Stay calm and look on Jesus only as your resting place by relaxing yourself in the author and finisher of your faith. No one can forcefully earn spiritual gifts by merits. You can only surrender and relax in Jesus for solution. John 14:6

You must look unto Jesus only as your resting place in whatever you are doing in life and wherever you find yourself. Look unto Jesus the author and finisher of faith. This is the opportunity to give your life to Jesus Christ if you are not born again. Confess Jesus as your resting place and ask him to come into your life today.

Jesus will give you power to defeat failure and stress. Engage him in prayer today. They call themselves marvelous in heaven because they look unto Jesus and they were not put to shame in the day of battle. Revelations 12:11.

Angels believe in the blood of Jesus. What about you?

Prayer: Lord Jesus I invite you into my subconsciousness as my place of rest. come and Please give me peace that surpasses all understanding in your name. Amen.

Back