Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Love

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greeting
first I would like to say I love you
[IMG]

my interest is the scientific view of the word of God, more towards spiritual events in earthly events, past, present, and future.
Discovery of the mystery of the bible, my favorite acronym B.IB.L.E.
[IMG]

Bible Instruction Before Leaving Earth B.IB.L.E.
[IMG]

My studies where is God is? how, when, and where
[IMG]
I found this very intriguing since I am a science fiction fan, and what is exotic in space, time, and space.
So I love you fans of the word, let see what mysteries lie, ahead for days are unusual, and things are like my science fiction movies but science fiction facts.
To the eye things are invisible, but to the heart all things are visible
[IMG]

rain animation 797777.gif

Hi TheWordIsOne and welcome to CF :wave2

Interesting intro, but me personally not so much a science fiction fan, although I do love digging into the deeper mysteries of the word of God. So many revelations that the Holy Spirit reveals to us as He opens our Spiritual eyes and ears. Enjoy yourself here and looking forward to getting to know you. God bless

I'll try, this I do know, the Love of Christ's is the chastisement of our affliction, a time for Love and affliction

Isaiah 53: 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.

View attachment 10800
please bear with me :couch
I would like to see this discussed more in a new thread in Bible Study forum as this one is basically for introducing yourself. It can better be discussed there involving more members.

TheWordIsOne I move this discussion over to the Biblical Growth and Study forum as it is a good discussion and a better fit there. The new thread is titled God's love.

HI,,,
Welcome to the forum.

I love science fiction, written, movies, whatever.
It allows one to use their imagination in saying what they feel is important.
It could show us a glimpse into the future....
Some is pretty scary.

Looking forward to your posts....

Greeting
I am a science fiction fan, and what is exotic in space, time, and space.
Science Fiction, lost a lot of it's appeal to me after reading the 1956 Hugo winner (the STAR - Arthur C. Clark) where a burnt out planet is visited, and after some exploration, there develops a awareness of how Vibrant, and advanced the civilizations, and Societies on the now dead world had been - BEFORE it was all destroyed when their sun went SUPERNOVA, and killed them all.

Of course the punch line of the story was when it was discovered that the Supernova was none other than the STAR that had led the Wise-men to Bethlehem to witness the coming of the Savior. And the question at the end of the story was: "WHY, O God, did you find it necessary to murder this rich civilization and all the millions of people to announce the birth of your SON???

Kind of the typical Science Fiction tendency toward Atheism.

Back