Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Making The Invisible Word Of God Visible

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1 John 1:1,2
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Notice, the word which is spirit can become physical, manifested. Not only can it be, but it should be on a regular basis. And there is a way for that to be done. But, first you have to understand what God has put in you for that to be done. Because, the manifested word has to come out of man. God does the work in the spirit, but man has to bring it forth in the earth. And there is something in man to do that. In Genesis 1:28 it says, that God blessed man. Well, when He blessed man He put something in man (spirit man). And it is still there today, it was there your whole life. And this power used properly will prosper you in any area healing, deliverance, faith, whatever. In the parable of the sower in Mark 4 Jesus referred to the word as seed and the heart/spirit of man as ground. Because, God put the same thing in man that He put in the ground of the earth.

So, let's go back to the beginning Genesis 1 verses 11 & 12 : And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. So, what did God put in the ground of the earth. Leviticus 26:4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. Notice, the phrase the land shall yield her increase. When the land yields her increase then the seed yields it's fruit. All any seed needs is increase, that's important. Because, that same power of increase God put in man(spirit man).

And by that power of increase if I put a seed in the ground and cover it up and give it water and light that seed will produce in the earth after it's kind. In other words if I put a rose seed in the ground, give it water and light at some point a rose is going to come into the earth and I will see an actual rose. I don't need God to say, Let the earth bring forth all I have to do is take the seed and put it in the ground because God has put something in the earth that causes that seed to produce. And that same power of increase God put in spirit man. That's why Jesus compared the heart of man with the ground of the earth because the same thing is in it. So, when I put the seed of the word in my heart the same thing is suppose to happen as when I put a seed in the earth, that thing is suppose to show up.

In Genesis 1:28 it says that God blessed them saying, "Be fruitful..." that word fruitful means to bring forth. So, the same thing God spoke to the earth He spoke to spirit man. So, God put that same power of increase in man. In Mark Chapter 4 let's see what Jesus taught: Let's see this same principle. In this physical world it's called the law of seedtime and harvest, but in the spirit it's called the "kingdom of God system" and they work the same way. In Mark 4:1-8 it talks about the different types of ground. In verse 14 it says that the seed is the word of God and verse 15 says that the heart/spirit of man is were the seed is sown. In verses 21 & 22 Jesus teaches something wonderful. Jesus said, 21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? 22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was anything kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Some people think this scripture is referring to someone having a secret and others finding out about it, but that's not what these verses are talking about. The entire context Jesus is talking about is sowing seed. Let me show you what he is saying with the meaning of the words, 21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? 22 For there is nothing hid(hidden inwardly), which shall not be manifested(visible); neither was any thing kept secret(To conceal by covering), but that it should come(grow) abroad(appear,be seen, outwardly). What Jesus is saying is whatever word seed you put in your heart/spirit (inside) it will be seen (outwardly). Because, in verse 26 it says,26 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.

That word "So" means- in this way(referring to what precedes it) so he's further explaining what he just said. He's saying, 26 And he said, So(in this way) is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. So if I put "By his stripes I am healed" on the inside I will see the healing on the outside. As a matter of fact, Proverbs 4:20-23 says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. The word health is translated-medicine, remedy, healing, and cure. All that is instructions to plant and water the seed of God's word. The seed of healing you plant and water will be the healing you see manifested in your body. The word you put on the inside will be seen on the outside JESUS said so.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance
: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Seed produces the fruit if it is properly taken care of for growth and will be manifested in us and through us as we let the light of Christ shine through us.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Notice, the word which is spirit can become physical, manifested.

The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD. (The Word is from everlasting to everlasting)

The Word is GOD. The Word was made flesh, right? John 1:v.14

14 And the Word was made flesh(How?), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten(JESUS) of the Father(of the Word,) full of grace and Truth.

The Word made flesh made all things.John 1:v.3
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
The Word made flesh is He who made all things, even the worlds-Hebrews 1:v.1-4 and 7-8. (The Word made flesh is also GOD)

The Word was made flesh. (How? in what way?)

The messianic prophet Isaiah was one of the Old Testament writers who prophesied in Judah between the 8th and 7th centuries BC. Isaiah wrote the most extensive prophetic book in the Bible. The name Isaiah means "the Lord is salvation" from the Hebrew Yesha'yahu. The Word came to Isaiah, and he prophesied saying:
Isaiah 7:v.14 -
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (which means GOD with us). Well, the Word is self-executing, because the Word is GOD, the invisible GOD, understand?

Yeah, the Word of GOD is self-executing because the Word is GOD, do you understand?
Is it written in the Word of GOD? It will happen, IT WILL MATERIALIZE, as the verses that was above quoted, it is Power, understand? Be sure that what GOD says, this fulfill literally, there is nothing to prevent fulfilment because de Word is GOD, the invisible GOD.

The birth of JESUS from a virgin-the Word made flesh- this is one of the most deep misteries of the written Word, because this impossible event was spoken by Isaiah and the Word was fulfilled, I mean it was materialized, and the IMPOSSIBLE happened after eight centuries, because the Word is GOD, it is self-executing, do you really understand the Power, the mystery of GOD? GOD is Spirit, understand? The Word-GOD- is from everlastging to everlasting.

Well, what was above posted is a hard attempt to describe about the invisible Person of GOD, as we can see and know ONLY through JESUS, as He said:

No MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him - Matthew 11:v.27. Hallelujaaaah!!!
https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery.2494/

Back