Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

McGwire Admiits Steriod Use

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'd probably say Jeter is a pretty respectable star, but then we don't know much about the guy. Apparently he is finally getting married though.

Seriously though, how should the MLB react? If Pete Rose has been barred for gambling, McGwire and the other admitted steriod users should be on with too.

Blazin Bones said:
Now that he's come out, do you think other players will admit to steriod use? How should MLB execs react?[/color]

I wondered the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if more players came forward.

Think of the names who have now had the truth come out:

A-Rod
Mark McGwire
David Ortiz
Manny Ramirez
Jose Canseco
Rafael Palmerio
Andy Pettite.

That's an all-star list. I think it's time for others to come out before another few are leaked out.

Roger, Sammy and Barry are clearly suspect. I'd have more respect for these guys if they just come out and admit it.

I was shocked when he came clean! :nag :lol

I would actually like to see a list of HONEST elite, professional, big-money-making stars and althletes come out about having NEVER used steroids or ANY performance enhancing supplements.

I bet you there would be a handful, if that.

The standards of pro sport performance are set sooooo high, and for what fans pay to see, and all the endorsements and such that go into the brands (because think about it, teams are brands) that if you aren't over-performing you won't get noticed, you won't get the multi-million deals, you won't get drafted by the 'cool' 'brands'.

Back