Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mercy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sat, 3 April 2021

Topic: Mercy

Highlight:

Know that the Lord Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Psalms 100:3

Our God is compassionate in heaven. In between prayer, someone is praying for forgiveness while another is giving assurance to God that they will serve him forever. Another one praised Him while another one is asking for help. These are all His people, the sheep of His pasture. They depend on God for their sustenance. Apostle Paul said in Romans 14:8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. My question for you, if you keep a secret safe within your heart whether you deserve God's mercy or not would you be on top of God's list as to those who God should give ten talents if God is sharing talents from one to ten? For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”" Romans 9:15 because Moses is interested in delivering God's message to dangerous King Pharaoh of Egypt. He follows God's order and has good relationship with God. God knows the heart of Jacob, He chose him over Esau, He anointed David over his seven brothers, He chose Joseph over others. Today, I urge you by the mercy of God to present your body as a living sacrifice. Holy and pleasing unto God, which is your proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Do not be lazy but work hard. Serve the Lord with all your heart. Romans 12:1,2,11

Our God is merciful and gracious. Let us live according to the model and standard of Christ. " But go and learn what this means; I desire mercy not sacrifice". So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. (Matthew 9:13, James 4:17)

Prayer: Have mercy on me O Lord in Jesus name. Amen

Back