Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Messing with my electricity?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am a pariah. Jesus is kind. I have been saved for nearly 9 years now. I live in a modest but surprisingly nice apartment/condo owned by family. I have severe mental illness but I’m in treatment and fairly high functioning.

Lots of rain today. Power went out suddenly then came back maybe 1 hour later. Ok ✅

Long story…I am always being taunted all over the place. Again my core symptoms are well managed so I’m not dealing with hallucinations or anything like that.

My parents have purchased a diy security system for me. The new ones are surprisingly easy to set up and affordable. Moving on….

I suspect some people have messed with my stuff again. Not so much paranoid as…

Yeah. How would I know? Prayers and encouragement are always appreciated. Thanks 🙏

Christ_empowered my dear brother
We are both going through difficult emotional times with our mental health, but God is Jehova-rophe, the one who heals us - Exodus 15:22-26.
Healing and restoration are coming to us.

Remember Luke 18:27, "What is impossible with man, is possible with God."

I am a bit messed up right now myself, but I can still pray for you, and already have many times, and will continue to pray for you and your healing, and an exciting and fulfilling life ahead of you.

God is our great reward and redeemer, and in His time, He will bless us with our completeness and wholeness.

PRAISE GOD who loves us more than we'll ever know, and wants our very best, so we can witness to His great mercy, and His astounding love, to everyone He brings to us.

God bless you, my wonderful brother, for your faithfulness to our creator.
Seasoned by Grace

I am a pariah. Jesus is kind. I have been saved for nearly 9 years now. I live in a modest but surprisingly nice apartment/condo owned by family. I have severe mental illness but I’m in treatment and fairly high functioning.

Lots of rain today. Power went out suddenly then came back maybe 1 hour later. Ok ✅

Long story…I am always being taunted all over the place. Again my core symptoms are well managed so I’m not dealing with hallucinations or anything like that.

My parents have purchased a diy security system for me. The new ones are surprisingly easy to set up and affordable. Moving on….

I suspect some people have messed with my stuff again. Not so much paranoid as…

Yeah. How would I know? Prayers and encouragement are always appreciated. Thanks 🙏
ya might just need to stop overthinking. yes i do it too. i have learned from my work that simply put in incliment weather especially with winds and water whereby electric boxes(i can get pics of the ones that i speak ) and transformers where water can ground out the drop. problems will arise. i know a former lineman speak of how he would take a volt meter and touch the transformer for ground and connect the positive to the nearby puddle and get 27 volts and he used that to show why a lineman must always where his grounding boots! he said that often the owners would roam the streets looking for damage and not realise that they can shocked with 120. the higher power lines to the transformers were protected from water. wind can test connections on a drop, or a tree ground it and the lines.

Back