Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mighty politicians with kippah

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

user.

Zelensky
whatsapp_image_2020-01-23_at_13.26.15__1__720-e1579780073144-640x400.jpg

Obama
ShowImage.ashx

Trump
AP-Trump-western-wall_4x3_992.jpg

Biden
AA-20220713-28409695-28409694-US_PRESIDENT_JOE_BIDEN_IN_JERUSALEM.jpg

Scholz
IGEGSMIKKZHKBBDTYNDJ3QMNVA.jpeg

Revelation 18:3

It's just political correctness. It's like when the Leader of my country wore a hijab and she's not even a muslim, why would you not just be yourself?. I mean same thing i don't know why someone who is not Jewish would wear a Jewish kippah, but anyhow.

When you go to different countries and cultures sometimes you are asked to wear or do things to respect there culture or tradition and people will respect it and bow down to it. But there needs to be equal respect if someone has a different belief and culture they should be respected as a guest that they have different belief and culture.

Yoy could get welcomed by a tribe and they give you the best cut of meat and put you on a pediatal as guest out of respect and your told to eat after they have just sacrificed it to there god's. Just example. That's pressure. What do you do?. Accept it and just eat or say I got my own God and belief and sorry but I don't eat food sacrificed to other god's.

Multiculturalism fails and it's nothing to do with racism it's just everyone to there own rwligions and cultures and beliefs. People don't need to be fake just to try please others and bow down. People going on about unity. There is no such thing as unity. There can be peace, but not unity. I mean I can't invite my Jewish friend or Muslim neighbour over for a roast pork dinner, but I can live in friendship and peace with them. Each to there own.

It's like people are expected to deny there belief and bow down to others. I mean 10 people say let's all go to the steak house, yet 1 friend is vegetarian, what do you do?, everyone wants and is looking forward to a fat steak, do you all go somewhere and eat a salad just to please 1 person?

All I know is im thanking Jesus and because that's what I want to do and if anyone wants anything different that's there choice. I ain't bowing to anyone else to please there beliefs.

If you visit the wailing wall it's kinda a strong cultural custom even law you must wear a skull cap .

So I would never go there myself personally because it's obviously very sacred to some cultural custom and there law, and i don't believe as a guest with a different culture and belief I should have to bow down to someone else's cultural and belief by force, so I just wouldn't go there out of respect for there culture and also for my own belief. Each to there own.

But thats the problem in this world, people don't respect the values of the free world that is freedom of belief and culture, and religion, and spech, evern they claim there own, some people expect everyone should bow down and respect them or they cry offended.

Someone could ask algeria where all the jews are, or maybe china where all the muslims are, or most of africa where all the christians are, or even mexico where all the non hispanics and latinos are.

And people call the USA racist. A country that has achieved and given people a voice to stand up for themselves. A country that achieved and destroyed slavery. A country where everyone has free speech, and opinion, and belief, and religion and the right to live in peace without state persecution, and equal rights in law. And people want to mock that and call it racist.

Back