Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mighty politicians with kippah

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I only quote the Bible. I do not judge, for who am I? I am a worm, I am nothing. God alone may judge.

As I said, Jesus himself called the God of the Jews the devil (John 8:44). That means whoever worships their God worships the devil, and whoever worships the devil goes to eternal hell. I do not say this, but Jesus Christ, who is above all.
At this point it's obvious you are being a liar since you refuse to take all of John 8 and specifically cite a verse you can manipulate.

I only quote the Bible. I do not judge, for who am I? I am a worm, I am nothing. God alone may judge.

As I said, Jesus himself called the God of the Jews the devil (John 8:44). That means whoever worships their God worships the devil, and whoever worships the devil goes to eternal hell. I do not say this, but Jesus Christ, who is above all.
You say you do not judge but you are constantly judging people here.

I only quote the Bible. I do not judge, for who am I?
"To make one thing clear: A true Christian does not pray at the Wailing Wall. A true Christian knows that his religion is Christianity, not Judaism.

He who prays at the Wailing Wall is not and never was a Christian."

No Bible quotations here, only judging.

I am a worm, I am nothing. God alone may judge.
Based on the above, that sure appears to be false humility. You judged in the way the Bible says not to--you judged the salvation of others based on your own assumptions.

Back