Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mighty politicians with kippah

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It is amazing how the only countries that get called racist that everyone complains about are the countries that are the most multicultural, giving, have the most freedom of speech, opinion, belief, religion, expression, and equal rights in the countries Law.

So I would never go there myself personally because it's obviously very sacred to some cultural custom and there law, and i don't believe as a guest with a different culture and belief I should have to bow down to someone else's cultural and belief by force, so I just wouldn't go there out of respect for there culture and also for my own belief. Each to there own.
Not bowing but you pray as it's to them a holy place .

Was Abraham a Jew and saved through the Jews?.

I think he was a gentile and the Father of Issac and Israel. The Father of so many peoples and tribes and nations in this world like billions of people, even there is a billion Christians they are grafted in him as his adopted sons and all Christians can call Abraham there Father.

When I went to Israel I went to the wall to pray. I was given a kippah to wear while I was at the wall.
I didn't, and still don't, see a problem with that.

To make one thing clear: A true Christian does not pray at the Wailing Wall. A true Christian knows that his religion is Christianity, not Judaism.

He who prays at the Wailing Wall is not and never was a Christian.

If someone does not understand that, it is not my problem. Those who do not have the spirit of God do not understand anyway. But whoever has the spirit of God knows that I am right.

To make one thing clear: A true Christian does not pray at the Wailing Wall. A true Christian knows that his religion is Christianity, not Judaism.

If someone does not understand that, it is not my problem. Those who do not have the spirit of God do not understand anyway. But whoever has the spirit of God knows that I am right.

That is you opinion and you give no justification for it.

But I disagree.

Just anti-Jewish bigotry.

I have the Spirit of God and I don't think you're right. You're conflating God with other objects. God can be worshiped anywhere:

Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.”
Joh 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (ESV)

Your self-righteousness and anti-Semitism are unbecoming of someone who claims to follow Christ.

I have the Spirit of God and I don't think you're right. You're conflating God with other objects. God can be worshiped anywhere:

Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.”
Joh 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (ESV)

Your self-righteousness and anti-Semitism are unbecoming of someone who claims to follow Christ.
God can be worshipped anywhere. But when someone deliberately worships at a place of prayer of the Jews, he worships there because he seeks closeness to the God of the Jews. However, according to Jesus, the God of the Jews is the devil (John 8:44) and their places of worship are satanic (Rev 2:9). The true Jews who follow Jesus pray in the church because their God is the Trinitarian God.

Let's wait and see, in the end everything will be revealed. In the end we will see who the true followers of Christ were. In the end we will see who is on the losing and winning side! Who wears the crown of salvation and who wears the crown of shame! Let us wait and see!

God can be worshipped anywhere. But when someone deliberately worships at a place of prayer of the Jews, he worships there because he seeks closeness to the God of the Jews.
And the God of the Jews is the God of the Christians. It is the same God from the beginning to the end of the Bible.

Let's wait and see, in the end everything will be revealed. In the end we will see who the true followers of Christ were. In the end we will see who is on the losing and winning side! Who wears the crown of salvation and who wears the crown of shame! Let us wait and see!
Exactly. So, it's probably best for you to stop claiming who is and who isn't a Christian based on where they pray. That is a sinful judgement, the type the Bible warns against.

God can be worshipped anywhere. But when someone deliberately worships at a place of prayer of the Jews, he worships there because he seeks closeness to the God of the Jews. However, according to Jesus, the God of the Jews is the devil (John 8:44) and their places of worship are satanic (Rev 2:9). The true Jews who follow Jesus pray in the church because their God is the Trinitarian God.
I see you ignored all the context and the whole point of John 8. You are blaming all Jews for the acts of the Pharasies.

Exactly. So, it's probably best for you to stop claiming who is and who isn't a Christian based on where they pray. That is a sinful judgement, the type the Bible warns against.
I only quote the Bible. I do not judge, for who am I? I am a worm, I am nothing. God alone may judge.

As I said, Jesus himself called the God of the Jews the devil (John 8:44). That means whoever worships their God worships the devil, and whoever worships the devil goes to eternal hell. I do not say this, but Jesus Christ, who is above all.

Back