Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Missionary needs help in India.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
peaceministries1988@gmail.com
Above is a missionary I have started supporting. They minister in India. They seem very dedicated and overwhelmed with needs. Prayer, Bibles, any equipment, clothes, shoes, money. Contact by email above for information if you are interested. Nahan is married with 2 children and carries most of the weight in teaching and supporting new converts.
Thanks
Douglas Summers

Above is a missionary I have started supporting. They minister in India. They seem very dedicated and overwhelmed with needs. Prayer, Bibles, any equipment, clothes, shoes, money. Contact by email above for information if you are interested. Nahan is married with 2 children and carries most of the weight in teaching and supporting new converts.
Thanks
Douglas Summers

Natha is a wonderful servant of Jesus in India. I echo Douglas' appeal for support. Money is a big challenge as you probably already know. There are a lot of missionaries out in the field who are poor and minister to the poor....Here is my latest post from him.

Dear servant of God
How are you doing? am i missing you?
I am very very busy with some works here
As i have some big schedule in ministry i am taking slow work to mail to you
Your love is very great.. thank you very much..
I may spare some more time to reply to you..

Yesterday i started to purchase some gifts and cloths to give to poor people, widows, and orphan kids. And also every year end we are giving some helping kits and clothing to our ministers too.. who are sent to fields for planting work.. I love this because they are in planting work where they can't get more local funds.. If you have any chance please extend your service in this matter by praying for few minutes

I hope from second week of January i am going to have some big gospel meetings (a crusade)
please pray...
Thank you for your great encouragement with your work..
praying for you .. blessings .. natha

Natha, Monday at 8:12 PM Report

Natha is a wonderful servant of Jesus in India. I echo Douglas' appeal for support. Money is a big challenge as you probably already know. There are a lot of missionaries out in the field who are poor and minister to the poor....Here is my latest post from him.

Dear servant of God
How are you doing? am i missing you?
I am very very busy with some works here
As i have some big schedule in ministry i am taking slow work to mail to you
Your love is very great.. thank you very much..
I may spare some more time to reply to you..

Yesterday i started to purchase some gifts and cloths to give to poor people, widows, and orphan kids. And also every year end we are giving some helping kits and clothing to our ministers too.. who are sent to fields for planting work.. I love this because they are in planting work where they can't get more local funds.. If you have any chance please extend your service in this matter by praying for few minutes

I hope from second week of January i am going to have some big gospel meetings (a crusade)
please pray...
Thank you for your great encouragement with your work..
praying for you .. blessings .. natha
Thanks Chopper.
Douglas Summers

Natha, Monday at 8:12 PM Report

Thank you sir for your great encouragement,..
Yes every day i am unable to bare the matters
1. ministers in fields are with minimum food..
2. villages are without single church to worship Lord
3. Many many villages are not with single minister for them
4. Many poor christians suffering..
5. Every day millions going to die (each 5 seconds 9 people going to die, six of them are not hear the gospel)
God has given big vision and heart fire in me..
thank you... pl pray for me to continue the vision

Thanks
Douglas Summers
Just i read this posting again
i am sorry to see you are stopped to send your $50 for month to our ministry
You are stopped to help ..I thank you for your help for few months (near 8 months)
If God permits God can show some other person to fill in this gap (your place)
as i have started some village work with your help... i am continuing that village work,.,.
thank you God bless you

Back