Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

More Than Ever Before

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“More Than Ever Before”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NLT
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.

I think more than ever, not only in our personal lives, but also in the church, we need to be on guard, stand firm in faith, be strong and courageous and…….most of all…….do EVERYTHING with love. As I think through the various challenges we have all had in the past year and a half, it’s challenged us beyond what we ever thought we would have to deal with in life.

We’ve experienced situations we never thought possible. We’ve dealt with situations that often seem impossible to overcome. We have all learned so much in so many ways, whether at home, at work, at church, out in public places or traveling around. We’ve all learned more than we ever thought we would about life in general as things have drastically and dramatically changed.

My family has been experienced challenges this year that we have never dealt with before, but God is seeing us through and teaching us that He is still in control. Through the various trials and challenges we’ve experienced in our home and in our family, we are realizing that more than ever, we need to be on our guard and to be strong and courageous. However, more than that, we must always do everything with love. It’s through these challenges and trials of life that we must learn what it really means to not only say we love others, but to put that into proof of action.

The Apostle Paul was very adamant telling people to do everything with love. He experienced more than most of us ever will and he continued to do things with love, no matter the challenge at hand.

I am still struggling to wrap my mind around all the challenges we have all been through in the past year and a half and what continues to be challenging as we move forward in life. What I must realize and understand is that God is always in control and I need to trust Him with every moment of my life. As I do that and strive to grow in my relationship with Him, I’m hoping that others will see that love of God shine in my life.

More than ever before, God is calling all of us to stand strong and stand for Him as we love others. Our mission is to love others as Jesus loved and as He continues to love us today, even in spite of our sins.

Blessings to you all and may God guide you as you continue to strive to love more than ever before.

“More Than Ever Before”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NLT
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.

I think more than ever, not only in our personal lives, but also in the church, we need to be on guard, stand firm in faith, be strong and courageous and…….most of all…….do EVERYTHING with love. As I think through the various challenges we have all had in the past year and a half, it’s challenged us beyond what we ever thought we would have to deal with in life.

We’ve experienced situations we never thought possible. We’ve dealt with situations that often seem impossible to overcome. We have all learned so much in so many ways, whether at home, at work, at church, out in public places or traveling around. We’ve all learned more than we ever thought we would about life in general as things have drastically and dramatically changed.

My family has been experienced challenges this year that we have never dealt with before, but God is seeing us through and teaching us that He is still in control. Through the various trials and challenges we’ve experienced in our home and in our family, we are realizing that more than ever, we need to be on our guard and to be strong and courageous. However, more than that, we must always do everything with love. It’s through these challenges and trials of life that we must learn what it really means to not only say we love others, but to put that into proof of action.

The Apostle Paul was very adamant telling people to do everything with love. He experienced more than most of us ever will and he continued to do things with love, no matter the challenge at hand.

I am still struggling to wrap my mind around all the challenges we have all been through in the past year and a half and what continues to be challenging as we move forward in life. What I must realize and understand is that God is always in control and I need to trust Him with every moment of my life. As I do that and strive to grow in my relationship with Him, I’m hoping that others will see that love of God shine in my life.

More than ever before, God is calling all of us to stand strong and stand for Him as we love others. Our mission is to love others as Jesus loved and as He continues to love us today, even in spite of our sins.

Blessings to you all and may God guide you as you continue to strive to love more than ever before.
Amen to all that.
James writes..."My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into diverse temptations;
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." (James 1:2-4)

Peter writes..."Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:" (1 Peter 1:6-7)

Keep the faith !

Back