Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Must see devotional !!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My son is 9yrs old. He’s of the YouTube generation lol. He recently wanted to make videos (like everyone else is doing) and upload the content on YouTube. However he realized he did not want to do the type of videos that the whole world is doing— he wanted to do something different. So he came up with the idea of a brief biblical discussion (1-2 min long) that’s on his mind. He’s only made 2 videos— link below. Tell me what you think? Be honest- my son is dying for some feedback :)

You can see the passion he has and that God puts these thoughts in his mind to share with others. The more videos he does will help mature him in the word of God.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

You can see the passion he has and that God puts these thoughts in his mind to share with others. The more videos he does will help mature him in the word of God.
I'm curious as to which story you are more emotionally drawn to. Is it the one where it's more random and he says he comes across a nine year old and posts the video or does it do a little bit more for you if the child in the video gets to be his son?

I'm curious as to which story you are more emotionally drawn to. Is it the one where it's more random and he says he comes across a nine year old and posts the video or does it do a little bit more for you if the child in the video gets to be his son?
I have no idea what you are talking about. The nine year old in the video is his son and as a father I would be so proud of him making teaching videos.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
It's here. https://christianforums.net/threads/devotion-from-a-9-year-old-your-thoughts.91325/
I came across this 9 year old on YouTube. He has two short (about 1-2 min) devotional discussion videos. They are adorable, uplifting and wow!

The nine year old in the video is his son and as a father I would be so proud of him making teaching videos.
As long as you don't expect others to believe it.

In the New Member forum this 9 year old was introduced as WhiteisFamily1 9 year old son.

What is your problem with this or the video?
I don't have a problem with the actual video.

Before this account posted in the new member forum, they went ahead and posted in the daily devotional forum as someone who came across a 9 year old in a video on youtube.

Are you naive or participating in promoting deception?

I guess WhiteisFamily1 needs to address this, but what difference does it make whether or not it's his son. Do you have a problem with the video or this member, wow!!! Nice way to make someone new feel welcomed.

I agree. That was kind of a deceptive (dishonest) way to introduce your son. They deliberately framed it by saying that 'they had come across this nine year old' in some supposedly random Internet find.

See the two statements and the difference between them--

I came across this 9 year old on YouTube. He has two short (about 1-2 min) devotional discussion videos. They are adorable, uplifting and wow! Check them out:

My son is 9yrs old. He’s of the YouTube generation lol. He recently wanted to make videos (like everyone else is doing) and upload the content on YouTube. However he realized he did not want to do the type of videos that the whole world is doing— he wanted to do something different. So he came up with the idea of a brief biblical discussion (1-2 min long) that’s on his mind. He’s only made 2 videos— link below. Tell me what you think? Be honest- my son is dying for some feedback :)

Here's the feedback I would give your son... "Keep it up young man--Bravo!"

And for his parents? Be honest. To do otherwise is to diminish the message.

Back