Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
A collective of 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientist‘s agree that the Covid 19 Vaccine does more harm than good and is a ploy of Big Pharma, Big Government and Big Tech to control the world population and is a crime against humanity.

Last edited:
A collective of 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientist‘s agree that the Covid 19 Vaccine does more harm than good and is a ploy of Big Pharma, Big Government and Big Tech to control the world population and is a crime against humanity.

From rumble.com, a leading authority on all things scientific -- not. You missed these other gems...

Rep. Jim Jordan blasts "Disinformation Board."

Dr. Rand Paul on Political Violence Over Leaked SCOTUS Draft Opinion​

BLM bought mansions in CANADA and paid friends & family MILLIONS!​

Biden Disinformation Board SUSPENDED, Director Resigns In Shame​

From rumble.com, a leading authority on all things scientific -- not. You missed these other gems...

Rep. Jim Jordan blasts "Disinformation Board."

Dr. Rand Paul on Political Violence Over Leaked SCOTUS Draft Opinion​

BLM bought mansions in CANADA and paid friends & family MILLIONS!​

Biden Disinformation Board SUSPENDED, Director Resigns In Shame​

Rumble like YouTube is just the platform these doctors are using.

It's a coalition of doctors (17,000) speaking out against the effects of the Covid Vaccine.

If you reject the science then that is your choice.

JLB

Rumble like YouTube is just the platform these doctors are using.

It's a coalition of doctors (17,000) speaking out against the effects of the Covid Vaccine.

If you reject the science then that is your choice.

JLB
I don't reject sound science. 17,000 doctors -- a small percentage of doctors -- can be both political and wrong.

Rumble and YouTube are filled with nonsensical information? Want a video of Bigfoot? Go there.

What are the credentials for each and every doctor and medical scientist? How do you know there are over 17,000, because the video tells you?

Everything about that video looks so staged and fake.

What are the credentials for each and every doctor and medical scientist? How do you know there are over 17,000, because the video tells you?

Everything about that video looks so staged and fake.
I don't reject sound science. 17,000 doctors -- a small percentage of doctors -- can be both political and wrong.

Rumble and YouTube are filled with nonsensical information? Want a video of Bigfoot? Go there.

Hope you guys do well and you and your families are blessed with good health.

JLB

In consideration of these interests, DTR seeks to inform the Court that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine mandated by the OSHA ETS and described as being the one approved by the FDA, i.e., Comirnaty, is not currently available to anyone in the United States. The United States finally and reluctantly conceded this in a lawsuit DTR brought in Florida. There is no supply of Comirnaty.

JLB

You know what? This sounds a lot like the supposed "large number" of scientists who get together to reject the theory of evolution.

(In science, a theory is not just a hypothesis. A law is a hypothesis that has been proven over and over again by a large amount of data. But a theory is a law that also includes an explanation. So the law would be, "Life evolves." The theory would be, "Life evolves through the process of natural selection."

The layman term "theory" has a different meaning, which is why our former esteemed president got confused and said, "It's only a theory.")

In fact, in 2009, 97% of scientists accepted the theory, and the number has been increasing. So no, there's no real debate among scientists concerning the theory of evolution.

Same with the COVID-19 vaccine. To be clear, it was rolled out so quickly because the virus was so contagious and many scientists were so devoted to it, which helped it get produced and well-tested far, far sooner.

Hope you guys do well and you and your families are blessed with good health.

JLB
So, no answer then? You just believe because it supports what you already believed?

You do realize why these "doctors" are all wearing white, nondescript lab coats, don't you? It is a psychological tactic to give the appearance of legitimacy and, therefore, authority. Yet, when I see the vast majority of doctors give presentations, they aren't wearing lab coats (I only say a vast majority because I can't remember even one).

I haven't managed to find a complete list of all the 17,000. In fact, their site lists 67, all of which could simply be done by web scraping, and then simply says, "And thousands more physicians, medical scientists and researchers from around the globe." This is likely a tactic to try and get real doctors to sign on. Sure, there might be a handful of doctors behind it, but the whole thing smacks of fake for the purpose of spreading their views.

In fact, in 2009, 97% of scientists accepted the theory, and the number has been increasing. So no, there's no real debate among scientists concerning the theory of evolution.
Increasing how? That more and more scientists are coming to view it as true, or just that there are more and more new scientists graduating who have been told it's true? (Not going to discuss this here, just something to think about.)

Same with the COVID-19 vaccine. To be clear, it was rolled out so quickly because the virus was so contagious and many scientists were so devoted to it, which helped it get produced and well-tested far, far sooner.
This is true.

It's going to have to wait til after the fight, JLB.
"Bonhoeffer's Theory of Stupidity" is what we are dealing with.
It seems that the harvest is about complete and the main voices are all telling us to let them go.

Reactions: JLB
So, no answer then? You just believe because it supports what you already believed?

You do realize why these "doctors" are all wearing white, nondescript lab coats, don't you? It is a psychological tactic to give the appearance of legitimacy and, therefore, authority. Yet, when I see the vast majority of doctors give presentations, they aren't wearing lab coats (I only say a vast majority because I can't remember even one).

I haven't managed to find a complete list of all the 17,000. In fact, their site lists 67, all of which could simply be done by web scraping, and then simply says, "And thousands more physicians, medical scientists and researchers from around the globe." This is likely a tactic to try and get real doctors to sign on. Sure, there might be a handful of doctors behind it, but the whole thing smacks of fake for the purpose of spreading their views.
Also thanks for the fact check. I also have never seen a doctor give a presentation wearing a lab coat.

There is a reason why anti-evolution "scientists" flash their Ph.D.s a whole lot more than pro-evolution scientists. Same reason as why these people wear their lab coats.

There is a reason why anti-evolution "scientists" flash their Ph.D.s a whole lot more than pro-evolution scientists. Same reason as why these people wear their lab coats.
There is a difference. Wearing a lab coat gives the appearance of legitimacy and expertise, but any yahoo can wear a lab coat. Having a PhD in an appropriate field does give legitimacy and expertise. I haven't seen any non-evolutionists "flash" their degrees.

There is a difference. Wearing a lab coat gives the appearance of legitimacy and expertise, but any yahoo can wear a lab coat. Having a PhD in an appropriate field does give legitimacy and expertise. I haven't seen any non-evolutionists "flash" their degrees.
But showing the PhD is still done to establish their credibility since they know that the idea they are proposing is not credible.

Richard Dawkins, Stephen Jay Gould, Michael Ridley, Donald Prothero, etc... All prominent evolutionists who do not feel the need to cite their (ample) credentials on book covers. On the other hand, see AiG's and ICR's books. I'm not saying there's something wrong with citing your credentials. But there is a clear trend, and a reason for that trend.

Hope you are your loved ones do well with the experimental vaccine. :thumbsup

So, no answer then?

Here is my answer.

There is no supply of Comirnaty.

Do you understand what that means?

In consideration of these interests, DTR seeks to inform the Court that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine mandated by the OSHA ETS and described as being the one approved by the FDA, i.e., Comirnaty, is not currently available to anyone in the United States. The United States finally and reluctantly conceded this in a lawsuit DTR brought in Florida. There is no supply of Comirnaty.

JLB

Last edited:
Hope you are your loved ones do well with the experimental vaccine. :thumbsup
And explain why it is still experimental. It is no more dangerous than the average vaccine. Have you heard of the situation of Benjamin Franklin? He refused to vaccinate his son because he thought the vaccine was dangerous. His son got the illness and died. Ben wrote that he wished he had been forced to vaccinate his son, and he advised all parents to have their kids get the vaccine.

Back