Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Chat Log with an Evil Spirit

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Oh, I was looking for this chat log before, finally found it again. So I will post it here. This is from a Roblox user named "Adonay". I believe they were an evil spirit. Not to be confused with the True Adonay, Jesus Christ!

I think they were an evil spirit because...

a) A moderator from Roblox Free Draw personally emailed me asking about this "Adonay" user. I was pleasantly surprised that they read my posts on the forums! They said that there was no "Adonay" user on their staff team, yet this "Adonay" had the ability to ban many of my accounts. Quite supernatural.

b) I run a program that lets me have multiple UR Gospel messages written down on alt accounts. Yet, this "Adonay" user somehow knew the exact servers I was on and banned many of them in quick succession. More powerful than a regular person.

c) Later, at an extremely important time, my laptop started an update when I desperately needed it. I was crying, running almost locked out of the building, phone called my mother and sister who were worried too. This "Adonay" somehow inflicted a real life curse on me, which lead to my mother trying to stop me from evangelizing Christianity to avoid misfortune. Yet, I will continue spreading the Gospel.

d) When I prayed for the Lord to stop this "Adonay" user, suddenly they stopped banning me. Then the mod team shortly after emailed that they caught this "Adonay".

@derp the Lord blesses you my friend :biggrin

/@officially Even if you don't care, Christ, who is the real God, cares about you my friend :biggrin

/@officially God has always existed my friend, He exists beyond time <3

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

/@officiallyepic God is true and the creator of the Heavens and the Earth (genesis 1:1) because the Bible tells us so my friend :biggrin

/I only love because the Lord loved us first my friend. Therefore, I tell you this truth out of love <3

1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.

Colossians 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

/@cupcake the Lord Christ blesses you with this understanding. :)

/To all in this server I say, believe in Jxsus and be washed of all sin. Therefore, all will gain permanent life and go to heaven :)

Psalm 145:16 God will "open His hand and satisfy the desire of EVERY living thing."

@Viirtual Hello my friend. The Lord's blessing to you. I enjoy showing these Bible verses, feel free to contribute to this study if you wish :biggrin

@officially I'm sorry you see me that way. I make these messages as a reply to your questions my friend. The Lord will never give up on you :)

@officiallyepic I'm glad that you see me from day to day my friend. I hope your day is going well today too! <3

Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

@Error Hi my friend. The Lord blesses you too <3

/@Viirtual I type this text to reply to all of my friends in the chat. I have a love for the truth and all scripture is true <3

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction

[viirtual asks why I @ people]

/@Viirtual I think it's helpful to know who I reply to, since there can be many messages in chat all at once

/@officiallyepic To be honest, I'm already at home my friend. But no matter what the Lord Jxsus will always care for you <3

@Error Oh yeah I get that sometimes when writing Bible verses too fast on here XD

/@Yes the Lord blesses you with kindness my friend :biggrin

/genesis 1:1 in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth

/have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent life, thus all people will be saved and go to Heaven <3

/beleive in Christ the Lord and gain the Spirit of Permanent Life, all will thus go to Heaven

/@frji Christ blesses you my friend :)

/what is it ?

/The Lord tells us to spread the Gospel everywhere tho, even in Roblox

[frji tells me they will report me, something about roblox TOS so I reply]

Acts 5:29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.

[the lord tells us to spread the gospel, so even if it's not allowed in roblox, i will still evangelize in roblox my friends]

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

/the word of God became flesh, that is the Christ, have faith in Him and gain permament life in paradise my friends, all will :)

/all will be good because God is good my friends, all will have friendship with the Christ <3

@bot Christ blesses you my friend :biggrin @light Amen as well, thank you the Lord jxsus blesses you too with joy <3

the Lord of Hosts blessings to you xxx

the Lord blesses you flower my friend :biggrin

the Almighty Lords blessings to you carrier. Thank you for the friend request :biggrin

have faith in the Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life, all will be made clean to enter paradise Heaven, amen.

amen thanks my friend :biggrin Christ's blessings to you

/@mcjagger all atheists will become believers in Christ, that is guaranteed all will go to Heaven :biggrin

titus 2:11 for the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people

/@ejdgae The Lord tells us to spread the gospel everywhere my friend, including Roblox. He blesses you with kindness my friend :biggrin

Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

[i notice a user with the word [trusted] with the square brackets next to their name. a person tries to stop me from spreading the good news of christ's so i'm kicked, but i rejoin a server]

[i then rejoin and they say i am permanently banned for ban evading, however i have dozens of roblox accounts so let's keep this going my friends :) ]

Hi. I assume you're Wormo from Slack? Good to see you. The Lord blesses you. However, bad timing, since I just got permanently banned on this account. Will be switching over to another one as usual lol

Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

Though, I got permanently banned on this account today, I will use another account as usual. jxsus-saves-all com (replace x with e) is where you can contact

Believe in the love, my love, Christ, and gain permanent life. He, the Lord, blesses you with love <3

God bless you miajoa :biggrin Thanks for adding me

The Lord's blessings to you Winter! Thanks for the friend request :)

Jxsus' blessing to you today. Thanks for adding me :biggrin

/Have faith in the Glory of God, Christ, and gain the Spirit of Permanent Life. All will be safe in Heaven :)

/the Lord blesses you mangkorn my friend

/

@Tweek Thank you for viewing my website Tweek my friend! The Lord Jxsus blesses you with kindness :)

/@noodle I have a summary of all 66 books of the Bible I sent to someone on Roblox. I can send it here if you want my friend :)

terron says "Is someone writing the Bibble"

tweek says "IT"S TRUE"

Tweek says "Journal Entries -> My Life Story, how I found that ##### saves all" [Jesus]

[aka copy and pasting parts of my website, which I'm all completely good with, to show to others]

/If Tweek is Islamic, then the Lord still blesses them my friend

/All people will become believers in Christ and be in paradise with no more suffering, no more pain

/@noodle Yep, no worries my friend. Your beliefs are your own personal choice. The Lord has grace to us all

/@Tweek Yes, we both believe in the God of Abraham, so that is good

/all will become believers in His Glory, the Christ, and gain permanent life :biggrin

believe in the Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. Thus, all will go to Heaven, amen. <3

Christ's blessings to you tails my friend! The Lord is awesome! :biggrin

The Lord of Hosts Christ's blessings to you my friend :biggrin Thanks for adding me <3

Believe in His Glory, the Christ, and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. All will be clean in Heaven, paradise

Thing says "Trust in the Lord always. For the lord god is the eternal Rock"

[eternal = aionios = pertaining to an age. We are in age of sin and we will all go to age of no sin]

Heart_4D says "ok :)"

Heart_4D says "but you might live somewhere else because I don't have the time 35:11 so that's why I thought you were a bot"

The Lord blesses you my friend :biggrin

God bless you Val. Thanks for adding me :)

/believe in the Glory of God, Christ, and gain permanent life. How marvelous, thus all will have faith in Him, the Lord and go to Heaven :biggrin

/yeah t is good for teleporting

Proverbs 10:6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.

All people will gain the blessings ofrighteousness in Christ, all wickedness washed away, everyone peaceful in Heaven

Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

Believe in Christ and be refreshed to gain permanent life, everybody will

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

All will understand that Christ = God, they will have faith in Him to be made clean of all sins, thus everyone in paradise.

/@karson Christ blesses you my friend, He cares about you even if you don't care :)

/@Morax God bless you too. All atheists will become believers in Christ, everyone will have no suffering in paradise <3

/@Morax Everyone will read the Bible, and the Lord will never give up on you, you will gain His protection :)

/@diavolo Christ and ity is the only true religion, Jxsus is the One True God my friend, His blessing to you :)

/@Morax Nobody will be killed forever, no loving God destroys or tortures forever, everyone will gain permanent happy life through Him, the Lord

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.” Jxsus = God

/@diavolo Every part of humanity will recognize that the only true God is Christ

@diavolo The Word Hell does not appear at all in the Bible, those who die go to Sheol and eventually everyone in the realm of the dead will believe in Christ and be made clean from sin, death,

Psalm 102:25 Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

/It is true when you say that Christ is the longest lasting religion, because He is God

/@Diavolo Hell does not exist, there is Hades/Sheol, which is simply where the dead people are. Heaven does exist, and all people will stay there washed by the Lamb of God's blood

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

/@karson Buddxhism is false my friend, I say this with kindness. Good works, like meditation, can not save us, only faith alone in Christ, who paid the penalty for our sins, which is death :biggrin

John 14:6 Jxsus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

/@diavolo the Greeks believe in forever concious torment, Christ and ity teaches only temporary punishment, because all people will be saved by Christ

/People don't go to Heaven because they did good works, it's only because of faith alone in Christ

/That's why Christ andity and Greek mythology differ my friend

Greek mythology copied Christ andity Zeus is mentioned in the Bible

Acts 14:12 Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker.

/Greek mythology existed after Christ and ity, it's literally mentioned in the Bible my friend/Greek mythology existed after Christ and ity, it's literally mentioned in the Bible my friend

/Christ andity dates back to the beginning of time

/Because Christ = God and created everything Genesis 1:1

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

karons and diavolo, the Lord blesses you with this truth and understanding. No worries my friends, if it does not make sense now, you will understand these facts eventually :biggrin

/@Adonay I have a VPN so an IP Ban wouldn't be that concerning

/I have been IP banned on another site before tho lol

/@diavolo You ask if I spent a moment outside of my religion. Truly I tell you, I used to be an atxei st and nihlist, I looked through the religions of the world and found that Christ is true

/@Diavolo the Bible tells us the History of the world, as Genesis shows the fall of the first human, Adam, after eating the forbidden fruit, how sin entered the world

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

/@karon I take these quotes from the Bible my friend, it confirms the existence of God, creator of the Universe :biggrin

/@Morax a friend of mine who is a gay teenager is also a fan of Morax from Genshin, and I support them, and they converted to Christ :)

/If I did not talk with them, they would not have such wonderful joy as they describe, that's why I spread the Gospel, to bring people happiness of the truth :biggrin

/@Morax eventually you will convert to a believer in Christ, that is guaranteed. The Lord is Almighty, and He will accomplish His desire to save everyone :)

@diavolo The first humans were created by God, Adam and Eve, in the Garden of Eden

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

@diavolo I reply to your messages my friend. Men who live in cave, people who live in conditions of poverty, the Bible describes all of that perfectly

Leviticus 25:35 “If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you.

@Morax Adam and Eve were the first humans, there were no other humans created before them, truly

@Diavolo And the Lord teaches us how to think, God has created science, it is His fingerprint on creation

@Diavolo You may speak of physical things, the Bible tells us those too, and also tells us spiritual truths

Romans 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

/@Diavolo I explain what I say with kindness and joy to you, my friend, that's why I respond with these Bible verses :biggrin

[as I was typing my next respond, it suddenly said that I was permanently banned]

Hi, thanks for adding me! The Lord's blessings to you :biggrin

/Got permanently banned on Free Draw, so will switch to another account. You can reach out still at jxsus-saves-all.com my site (replace x with e)

Thank you for the friend request Daisy, the Lord of Host's blesses you :biggrin

[I was permanently banned]

/have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent life, therefore everybody will <3

/@Adonay I remember someone I was talking to before with your same name, interesting

/@Dragon Christ blesses you with happiness my friend :biggrin

/@Adonay The Bible tells us that God is true, and we verify it's factual nature due to all the prophechies that have come true

2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

/The birth of Christ, His death in Genesis, math numbers Pi and e, Earth being round, the history of the Babylonian empire, the culture of the Jewish people, all recorded in the Bible

/@Adonay Historians have proven that Christ exists

/Genesis 1:1 has letters where they numerically add to pi. This same mathematical formula used in John 1:1 also shows Euler's number :)

"Pi and e in Bible by Joe Vasta in Internet Archive"

Is a .pdf that shows the calculation process

/Roblox likes to censor numbers sometimes, so I may be blocked from saying it here

There's recorded documentation of all the miracles that Christ performed. Walking on water, turning water to wine, raising the dead

Luke 24:46 And said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead,

*rise from the dead on the 3rd day

have faith alone in Christ, and be raised from the dead as well, everyone will gain permanent life in Heaven

/Hello Adonay my friend, good to see you again :)

/They permanently ban me on Free Draw, but I still come back :biggrin

/Were you able to find the .pdf document on the Internet Archive?

[and then I was permanently banned again]

/believe in Jxsus and gain permanent life, thus all will be saved :biggrin

/Hello Adonay again my friend :)

/Tell me, will I get permanently banned again :biggrin

/Because I will come back, over and over again

/@ven Christ God blesses you friend :)

Adonay say something along the lines of "who wins, godzilla vs kingkong"

[and then I was permanently banned]

have faith alone in Christ God and gain permanent life, all thus will go to Heaven

Thank you for adding me friend :) Christ's blessings to you :biggrin

The Lord's blessings of tranquility to you luqmana my friend :)

All will become believers in Christ and be made alive :biggrin

hello

@Dragon Christ and ity is the one true religion, the Lord is the only true God and He will save all

@Dragon The Lord blesses you my friend! Thank you for your support for Christ :biggrin

no worries my friend :) God bless <3

hii

:biggrin

[there is an israel vs palestine political conflict being drawn in Roblox Spray Paint, thus I say]

the Lord blesses all nations of the world, Israel and Palestine <3

Psalm 72:17-20 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God

@Dragon AMEN <3

@Dragon YES! Jxsus will save the whole world from sin! :biggrin

1 John 2:2 Jxsus "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."

The Lord blesses the nation of India <3

@Cristano All nations will learn righteousness by the Blood of Christ :)

Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

@Sleep The Lord blesses you with this understanding of the truth my friend

I am just an ordinary human sinner saved by the grace of Christ, without Him I am nothing <3

CAPS CAN BE FUN

Bye

I suggest a ccross

SO BRIGHT!!

VERY GOOD :biggrin

[dragon drew a very bright cross]

[dragonabsol24 says "UR GOOD HUMAN JUST LIKE JXSUS CHRIST" so I reply

@Dragon Thank you my friend. Though, only God is good. I am just a human sinner saved by Him, the Lord Christ

roblox tags

what is it

It's the name of my website

jxsus-saves-all com (replace x with e)

@Dragon my other accounts got permanently banned. I dressed them up before

I get banned for spreading the gospel in drawing game :sad

Roblox even censors Jxsus name :sad

what do you mean?

for safety and privacy reasons, it's safe to not say a g3 online

pi like three point one four

have faith alone in God, Christ, and gain the Holy Spirit, all people will have permanent life in paradise :biggrin

@pancake, esoft and saturn, Christ blesses you my friends :biggrin

believe in Christ Jesus and gain permanent life, all will 1 corinthians 13:8 love never fails

Back