Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Sister Cried Tears of Joy When I Showed Her the UR Gospel

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
[My sister cried tears of joy. This is the first time I properly explained the Victorious Gospel of Christian Universalism to her, that everyone will become believers in Christ and have permanent life. Below is what I showed her.]

The meaning of life.

Everyone will go to Heaven

[When I showed her this text, she immediately started crying]

1) Everyone is born a sinner.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous person on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

2) The wages of sin is death.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death

3) Jesus Christ, the Lord, lived a perfect life and died for our sins

1 John 3:5 You know that He appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin.

4) Jesus Christ. the Saviour, came back to life, He paid for sin.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

5) Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to wash away your sins.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

6) Even those who are not believers yet, who die and go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, will eventually trust in Jesus Christ and be saved.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

7) Everybody will eventually become believers in Jesus Christ, and thus all will be saved from sin.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Those 3 pages was the Word Document titled “The meaning of life.docx” that I showed my sister, excluding [square bracket] commentary. February 19th 2023 today. I type this starting 10:31 PM.

I scrolled through a Word Document titled “VoTD.docx”, it’s equivalent online is on my website https://www.jesus-saves-all.com/Verse_of_the_Day.htm Here are a few of the verses I showed her.

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

John 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw (drag in the Greek, helkuo) ALL MANKIND unto Myself."

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Isaiah 25:6-8 " On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wine, of rich food full of marrow, of aged wine well refined. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; And he shall destroy on this mountain the surface of the covering cast over ALL nations. he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.

My sister started crying and said something alone the lines of “Say those words to me, I cannot see” because the tears covered her eyes. As she wiped her tears, I said these Bible verses to comfort her, as every brother should.

Backstory. In the morning until now, she was crying on and off all day, because of how some of her friends said hurtful things to her and treated her rudely. My mother and I were providing her emotional support. I am her therapist and we are one of each other’s best friends. We breathed in and out, identified signs of unhealthy relationships, stretched with aerobics, completed personality quizzes, analyzed psychology strategies. While talking to me later about her friends, she told me that everyone in her school was acting very existential, there were those with passive suicidal thoughts. Her closest friends were/becoming nihilistic, no morals, hence their cruelty, some desired death, suicide. Her teacher forced her to read a book on absurdism. She said that her friends and her are left wondering “What’s the meaning of life”. So I said to her “I know the meaning of life, but if I tell you, you might not believe it.”. As I learned from online forums, I ask her permission first. To my surprise, she said something along the lines of “Yes, I’m very interested to hear what’s the meaning of life”. As I was creating this very same document, a Facetime call from her voice chat appeared, and she left. I had not eaten for a while, so I took a shower, and prepared my food, and while eating spoke to her more. After I finished, she asked about “What’s the meaning of life?” once more, so I had her definitive permission to tell her the Christian Universalist truth.

After, she thanked me for these comforting verses and she said approximately “I know you may see me as an atheist, but what you said is very good. With all the existentialism, nihilism, absurdism, I’ve been feeling very sad. Like, what’s the point of all of this? When we’re all going to die anyways?”. She said that many of her friends feel the same way, asking about “When I die, someone will just replace me. It’s like I was never there at all.”

She said about “When someone dies, they remember that person for a moment and then immediately forget them” so I responded about “For a moment, people have sadness around the funeral time, but later, they can think back on the happy memories they had with the person”. My sister told me that since she was young, she always had a fear of death. There was a book that she read, titled “School of Fear” School of Fear (School of Fear, #1) which scared her, because there was a character who had a fear of death, and for her, she also had this fear.

Our mother came and we did a personality test with her. Here’s what we’ve found for now

Harold Samson: INFJ (already confirmed)

Sister Samson: ENFJ (what she posted)

Mother Samson: INTJ (recently discovered today)

Overall, the message of Christian Universalism, everyone given permanent life through Jesus Christ, she said that she about “felt relieved afterwards and that it was a net positive”. I warned her that there are those that believe in the false belief of ECT, like our mother and our father. I explained that that hell was a myth taken from Greek mythology. I explained to her about “When people die, they go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. But, when Christ died on the cross, during those 3 days, He preached to the dead.” and showed her that Greek mythological figures like Zeus appeared in the Bible as false gods.

Acts 14:11-18 When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in human form!” 12 Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker. 13 The priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city, brought bulls and wreaths to the city gates because he and the crowd wanted to offer sacrifices to them.

14 But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: 15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. 16 In the past, he let all nations go their own way. 17 Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.” 18 Even with these words, they had difficulty keeping the crowd from sacrificing to them.

Since I trust her, I showed her my website, www.jesus-saves-all.com, behind the scenes, the forum posts, my advertisement methods, real life events like my TV display burning up. I showed her the prayers and life advice that people like ShanaBrown and Meerkat on CityData said. (Thank you so so much by the way). And she was surprised. I said to her about this truth while scrolling “Look, I hope this shows you just how much I care about you, I wouldn’t do all this if I didn’t care about you”. I have my entire life story on my website, so I hope that can comfort her. I was also nihilistic, atheistic, suicidal, existential in the past, so I understand the pain of being trapped in that darkness.

So I told her about “Ask me anything you want” She asked me about “So this is your meaning of life, your reason to live. Though, since everyone will eventually be saved anyways, what motivation do you have to live” And I told her about “The pain, the suffering that people experience is real. There’s pain in not knowing the truth, thus I spread this truth to help alleviate people from suffering”.

I told her that the Lord pours down rain even for evil people, because God loves everyone! :) Even the evillest people, like Hitler, will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven. Even her friends will always have that path of redemption available for them, everyone will have to Holy Spirit go into them.

And most importantly, I told her something along the lines of “It’s your personal choice whether you choose to believe this or not. I don’t believe this should be forced, everyone should come to this truth of their own free will. Eventually everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ and be saved permanently, so you can choose when you’re ready to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved permanently.”

And she replied about “That’s good. I really like this idea that you have. This concept. It’s very motivating and good. Of course, I’m not going to suddenly like believe and then have this huge change, but you’ve given me a lot to think about. Like you said, everyone will eventually become believers”.

Which I agree with, so I reassured her about “Yeah, there’s no rush, feel free to take your time and come to this decision of your own free will”. And then she left, and now I am with my mother. I prayed deeply while crying to the Lord on my bed, before this, for the Lord to convince my sister to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be permanently saved. And to believe in Christian Universalism, that everyone will go to Heaven. Everyone will be saved by Christ Jesus. So I’m thankful to the Lord, and all of you, my friends, for praying for my family, thank you.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people

Hello HSong, your post intrigued me. I am living and breathing the topic of meaning in life with my dissertation right now and just created a course on this topic. Be blessed.

I prayed deeply while crying to the Lord on my bed, before this, for the Lord to convince my sister to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be permanently saved.

Christian Universalism is not biblical.

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelation 21:7-8

Those who are sexually immoral, unbelieving, sorcerers, idolaters, liars, murderers and such will be cast into the lake of fire.

Not everyone will be welcome in the kingdom of God; in heaven

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11

again

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Revelation 22:14-15

Please believe what Jesus teaches us, not what man teaches.

JLB

Hello HSong, your post intrigued me. I am living and breathing the topic of meaning in life with my dissertation right now and just created a course on this topic. Be blessed.
Hello Dr Doughboy, thank you for your reply.

I'm grateful that your post has caught your intrigue my friend! I just looked into your website where you talk about the course you created for your dissertation and it looks interesting. Feel free to use any of my posts for your research my friend, there's no copyright restrictions or anything like that, all free to use.

You have my blessings as well, my friend :biggrin

Please believe what Jesus teaches us
Here is what Jesus teaches us my friend :)

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
He tell us to believe in Him to be saved.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.
He tell us that He will save everyone

Christian Universalism
John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”
Thus, it is Biblical that everyone will become believers in Christ and be saved <3

Here is what Jesus teaches us my friend :)

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
He tell us to believe in Him to be saved.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.
He tell us that He will save everyone

John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”
Thus, it is Biblical that everyone will become believers in Christ and be saved <3
Jesus alone is indeed the Savior of all men, as there is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

As we see many will take the mark of the beast and will be sent to the lake of fire forever.

• He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever;

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Revelation 14:9-11

What does forever and ever mean to you?

Words of Christ in red —

• And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Then He will also say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’
“Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

What does everlasting punishment in the everlasting fire mean to you?

JLB

Hi everyone, here’s a word document I created while explaining to my sister concepts from the Bible, while she read the Bible starting from Genesis the Old Testament. Since I made it, I figured I might as well post it online too, in case anyone else can find it comes in handy! :) Christ blesses you all my friends! :biggrin

In a nutshell, God punishes evil only temporarily, everyone will be saved. God has unconditional love for all (Jhn 3:16). Everyone will become believers in Christ with faith alone and be saved. Believe in Jesus with faith alone and gain permanent salvation.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? ...The people of Israel and Judas have provoked me by all the evil they have done ...I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furies anger and great wrath ...I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them.

How to Pray 101​

No anxiety. Ask for things, and say “Thank you” when you do receive it. If you ask for something evil, God won’t give it to you. Sometimes

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Secrecy, not bragging about prayer. Nothing fancy.

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Confess sins, blessing others, helping heal others. Confess means asking for forgiveness.

Catholics have confession booth, you don’t need a special booth though. You can just tell God and He will forgive you. You don’t have to tell some random priest in some random room. Be very careful when you make promises

James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

No empty words. In pagan rituals they would repeat “sacred” words over and over again. Like lets say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious over and over again. It just becomes meaningless.

Matthew 6:7 “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Default Template. Like in Microsoft Word. You can pray how you want. Just general guidelines. You don’t have to say this like exactly, or even have the same sentence structure.

Matthew 6:9-13 Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Don’t repeat words like Matthew.

Different fear types

Matthew 6:9-13 Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Why we don’t do evil

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

If we plant bad seeds, we grow bad fruit.

If we plant good seeds, we grow good fruit.

7 day creation week = 7000 years.

A thousand years in your sight

are like a day that has just gone by,

or like a watch in the night

7 represents completion, God’s holy number.

Matthew 18:22 T hen Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Lake of fire, metaphoric blacksmith who’s refining metal. Only temporary mental anguish.

ISAIAH 48:10 See, I have refined you ... I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

Why it’s important to treat parts of the Bible as metaphors (such as with the furnace of affliction).

Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

is my rock,

סַֽלְעִ֥י (sal·‘î)

Noun - masculine singular construct | first person common singular

Strong's 5553: A craggy rock

my rock,

צ֭וּרִי (ṣū·rî)

Noun - masculine singular construct | first person common singular

Strong's 6697: A cliff, a rock, boulder, a refuge, an edge

dash against the rocks

masculine singular

craggy rock

the rocks.

הַסָּֽלַע׃ (has·sā·la‘)

Article | Noun - masculine singular

Strong's 5553: A craggy rock

not physically striking your child with a rod, because that provokes them to anger, literally biologically it activates their anger hormone, so it’s a metaphor

Proverbs 23:13-14 Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish them with the rod, they will not die.

shepard’s staff, hooking sheep

with a rod,

בַ֝שֵּׁ֗בֶט (ḇaš·šê·ḇeṭ)

Preposition-b, Article | Noun - masculine singular

Strong's 7626: Rod, staff, club, scepter, tribe

I showed her this article that I just recently replied to for Marie Glen witch

https://tentmaker.org/forum/discussions-on-universal-salvation/russia-attacked-poland-a-nato-member/

EVIL

backwards is LIVE

thus anything evil is anything that shortens your life, anything that destroys life.

Romans 5:3-5 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 5:3-5&version=NIV

Romans 5:3-5

New International Version

3 Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

bible verse sufering produces character

https://www.openbible.info/topics/why_does_god_test_us

As I typed this, I saw her with me reading the Holy Bible, asking me questions about Genesis and answering them. It truly warmed my heart and gave my great joy. For me this shows that all atheists will eventually become believers in Christ and be saved. She had said before that “the Bible is not fact” and now she is reading the Bible. It’s a big contrast, and it shows that prayer and love can move mountains :biggrin So just like how I will never give up on my sister to believe in Jesus, so too will the Lord never give up on all His children, His sheep, the whole world, to believe in Jesus and be permanently saved.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

My mother also came and I respectfully disagreed with her theological position of Forever Conscious Torment. I showed her the Lamentations verse of “The Lord will not cast off forever” among others. Just sort of casually. Like, I don’t want to get into any really intense debates, since I lover her because she literally gave birth to me. It can be tricky when talking to loved one’s about Christian Universalism. I’m just thankful that I could get the idea of Universal Salvation through Christ to my sister before my mother could give her the false ideas of ECT. I don’t blame my mother, I love her, she’s kind and nice, so I just separate the ECT false belief from her personality.

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Back