Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Sister's Highschool was VANDALIZED

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Today, Wednesday, May 31 2023, a real life DISASTER happened! My sister’s school was vandalized, defaced… by its own students! My younger sister who is minor, below 18 years old, has described to me this horrible “Senior Prank Day” that happened right now at the time of writing this. This is an OUTRAGE!!! It was at her high school that has negatively impacted the entire student populace as a whole, Grade 9s, Grade 10s, Grade 11s and Grade 12s. She described it to me personally one-on-one, as well as with a group to my whole family: mother, father, sister, brother (aka myself).

Graffiti was sprayed on windows, painted on. One said “School for sale” and another was a for sale sign with a number to call. One staircase, all covered in toilet paper, strung across like a criss-cross pattern as my dad describes. The principal must have been furious! My father said it looked like it was spray painted on, graffiti! Those poor janitors will be stuck scrubbing away, what did they do to deserve this?! My father told me that it’s out of control as he was there physically to pick up my sister. My sister was in such a hurry to get out the door! I’m relieved that she’s okay and she was not harmed! My mother and I texted and called her this morning, we were so worried!! This is such a horrible event!! I’m thankful to the Lord that she escaped safely. <3

She mentioned how many of the teachers were angry with what happened. Understandably so, this caused a lot of damage! However, I FORGIVE all sinners as the Lord forgives us all, we must show love to them, KINDNESS. <3 All vandalists will become believers in Christ and thus go to Heaven. I write this article out of protection, all sins must be exposed!

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

My mother and I are talking about how the school must address this! An email to the parents, an announcement on the school website, anything! We hope the school board does not try to sweep this incident under the rug, it’s too terrible to ignore! What sort of parent would allow their child to do these destructive behaviours? There must be a correctional temporary punishment for these actions! I wouldn’t be surprised if this incident shows up on the news! I won’t be shocked if law enforcement like the police get involved. Afterall, in Canada, under s.430 (1) of the Criminal Code, vandalism is considered a CRIME!

https://www.criminalcodehelp.ca/offences/against-property/vandalism/

My mother wonders how the principal could have let this happen. What happened to the respect that students have towards schools? After the 4 years they went to school, this is what they learned? This is a great shame! Where is the protection for our society’s children, the younger generations???

She said there were nickels glued to the floor. Someone could trip, fall and break their bones! I feel sorry for the janitors who will have to clean up this mess!

One kid brought a SMOKE machine and set off the SMOKE alarm so a fire truck came! Is this supposed to be funny!?!? This is expensive and costing the school valuable money that could go towards funding our education system like Math, English, Science, etc! This wastes the time of the FIRE department, who could be out there stopping actual FIRES instead of dealing with ridiculous school pranks!

Proverbs 29:8-18 Scoffers set a city AFLAME, but the wise turn away wrath. If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet. Bloodthirsty men hate one who is blameless and seek the life of the upright. A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back. If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked.

They barricaded the school cafeteria doors. What sort of CRUEL joke is this!?!?

Proverbs 25:28 A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

When I was in high school, the seniors took furniture like a couch and pushed it to the roof of the school. Just thinking of these events makes me feel stressed. It’s so much work setting it up, just to cause CHAOS!?!? And after, so much work to put down.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

They say these are supposed to be pranks like jokes, but I don’t find the humor in it! What’s the point of mindless destruction!? This is not a comedy, this is a tragedy!

My sister then described the plans for the following day, Senior Skip Day. What’s the point of skipping out on education? In order for people to have an increased chance of survival in the real world, at least getting a high school education is essential nowadays! They will have a lifetime of struggle awaiting them if they do not finish high school, that’s just the way our society works.

Thus, I urge all children to stay in school and to study for the future! Especially when this is so close to the end of the school year, and for those Grade 12 students, their graduation. I worry about the dangers of “safe grad” celebrations. Are they really safe? The schools spend so much money funding a “safe grad” celebration, only for Seniors to have their own harmful celebration after it. Whether there’s safe grad or not it seems like high schoolers still try to find situations to put themselves and others in DANGER.

A few years ago there was a STABBING incident at this very same high school. This incident gives me this same type of worry! I was so worried for my sister because I care for her! Both her and I believe in Christian Universalism, we need more Christian Universalists in the world! I don’t want something bad to happen to her! So, we must be careful. The Lord is against the violence of stabbing people. Unfortunately, many schools nowadays are filled with violence. With constant school shootings, I feel sorry for the younger generations. Another friend, who seems to be Christian as well, worries about getting involved in a school shooting! What has this world come to?!?! Why is there so much violence!?!?

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

She said that around 100 Grade 12 students are planning on driving 1 hour outside of the city to have a party on private property. A gravel pit owned by a private company. Someone could push a person off these heights and they could fall to their death! This is TRESPASSING on private property, which here in Canada is covered under tort law, provincial legislation, and CRIMINAL law.

https://www.legalline.ca/legal-answers/trespassing-on-someones-property/

They said there was a pool there? Probably one dug up by the company. Someone could easily DROWN a body there, because it at first sinks to the bottom and then rises up later. And while it’s sunken, they could say “Oh that person couldn’t make it” or “Oh that person already went home” when people ask about it. And would police search a gravel pit for a victim’s deceased body? It’s like digging a hole with a shovel in the wilderness while it’s raining to bury something in a big body bag. Seems SUSPICIOUS. The Lord is completely against the sin of MURDER!

Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder.

Here are the verses that I opened on the TV screen connected to my computer that I showed my mother and sister in this time of CRISES. These are good words of advice for other students in school as well.

Hebrews 12:6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Matthew 32:12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Proverbs 29:17 Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.

Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.

My sister will be attending school tomorrow, Thursday, June 1st 2023 for Senior Skip Day because she’s selling tickets for an event. I’m very worried since it was CHAOS today at her school. So, I made this post to humbly ask for your prayers of protection for her tomorrow. I pray the Lord protects her. The Lord still loves all these vandalists, despite what they’ve done. <3 And I show kindness to them too. :) They will become believers in Christ and be saved friends.

Proverbs 26:18-19 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death is the man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I am only joking!”

Back