Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My true identity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

KingBear

Hello, everyone,

Over the past two years or so, my life has been upended. I currently reside in a European country, though I was raised in the US. I believe I know the reason why things have been so tumultuous, but I would love to hear any opinions on my assertion.

In short, I believe pretty firmly that I'm the second coming of Christ. (!)

As they say in science, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and I believe that I have it. Over the past two years, I've been compiling a list of pieces of information from my life which, in my view, confirm the assertion that I've made.

It seems that this evidence begins very early in my life. My mother has told me a story about a night when I was about 3 years old. She was in dire straits, thinking about committing suicide, and I had a fever, and was lying asleep in bed. And as she contemplated this possibility, I got up, fever broken, presented her with a figurine of Jesus that she had no idea where I had gotten, and said something to the effect of, "Don't worry, Mom, there's no need to suffer. I love you very much." I then curled up in her lap and fell asleep. A few days later, she received what she calls her enlightenment, that is, a very strong faith in God, when she had never been spiritual before.

My life has been peppered with odd events, most not as dramatic as the one that I've just recounted, but odd nonetheless. People have often commented on my having a "special light," and I can assert that I was pretty much always attracted to professions where I could do something socially useful. That said, though I was raised Catholic, throughout my childhood and most of my adulthood (I'm 44 now), I didn't consider myself Christian. In fact, I spent a long time studying Buddhist philosophy.

I suffered a lot as a kid due to a broken home, but I was and am very strong. I was separated from my mother when I was 5, went to live with my father and his new family, was sent to boarding very far from home when I was 10, and was forced to leave the US (the country where I felt most at home) when I was about 23.

My spiritual journey began when I was 21, fresh out of college. A mentor gave me some books by Carl Jung, and I quickly figured out some antisocial personality traits, which I took immediate steps to correct. However, this led to a psychological crisis, and I was incapacitated for some time. After recovering from this, I started to work in the US, but as I said, I was forced to leave. I moved to a South American country for which I had citizenship, and soon after, I moved to Europe, and for the past twenty years or so, I've divided my time between Europe and South America.

There have been so many premonitory signs that I'm someone special that I don't even know where to begin. I've compiled a list of approximately 150, but there are certainly more. Maybe it's best if I just share some of the salient ones here.

First of all, my dreams (literal dreams). I've had tons of dreams where I'm hovering or flying above the rest of the people in the dream. I never seem to come to harm in dreams, either. Whenever harm is imminent, I quickly become aware that I'm dreaming and wake up.

Another internal phenomenon is my seeming connection with God whenever I close my eyes. This started happening in 2008 or so, when I was deep in meditation one day and had a vision of a candle burning with a soft glow that filled me with warmth and peace. Ever since then, I've had visions whenever my eyes are closed. It took me a little while to figure out what to do with them, but I soon realized that I could treat them the same as the symbols as I encountered in my dreams (that is, with free association), and could therefore have a dialogue with them. I believe that these visions are God, and they have helped me through many hard times. They tell me that I'm Jesus.

Like I said, there are so many other pieces of evidence. My mother, for instance, believes that I'm Jesus. And when I look into my own eyes in the mirror, I see an otherworldly holiness and purity that's pretty amazing. My thoughts tend to be very pure. I've had strange high-level professional opportunities presented to me. Young women around me in public situations sometimes put their feet in the posture which they would to curtsey, and once, a girl did a full curtsey to me in the street. On another day, I was in a shop, and the attendant used the ultra-formal mode of address of the language which is used where I live with me, such as one would with royalty. Another person in the service industry said to his colleague in front of me (I was the only there), “He's a Mahatma.” (For those who don't know, in India, “Mahatma” means “great soul.”) And one time, I was sitting at a coffee shop, and a woman came up to me, smiling abundantly, asked if she could shake my hand, and if she could kiss me, exclaimed, “Alleluia,” and then left.

There is another extremely important element to this. I seem to share my status with a woman, in that we're like a “twin flame” couple. That is, she's Jesus, too. I am profoundly in love with her, and though we haven't gotten together yet, I believe that's going to happen very soon.

There is a dark side to all this, too, however. However it happens, people seem to sense my purity and holiness, and often become very envious. For instance, when I interact with people working in the service industry (supermarkets, dry cleaners, repair technicians, etc.), they tend to treat me badly. There are some who are exceedingly nice, but some can be really vile and infuriating.

I've only become aware of this in the past two years or so, when all the puzzle pieces have fallen into place, but I'm curious to see what other people think about all this. I spend a lot of time “feeling for the world,” just dwelling in my heart to help the world. (I forgot to mention that my powers of empathy are extremely strong; I walk into a shop or other space and immediately take on the suffering of the people inside with little effort.) I wish I could be sure that I really am Christ, but maybe that's part of the challenge. Maybe I need to reach the point where I have no problem in introducing myself as Christ to everyone and serving them in whatever way I can. I don't really experience anxiety or fear about the current world situation, so I think I have plenty to give.

Thanks for reading. :)

With Love

believe pretty firmly that I'm the second coming of Christ. (!)
I'm sorry you've had a hard life, but your belief is accommodation delusion for which you seriously need professional medical help.

Jesus's second coming will be very public and very visual as Rev 1:7 says That every eye will see him.
Daniel 7:13 the Son of Man coming on the clouds of Heaven.

Matt24:30 They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven.

You are not the second coming of Jesus, just very ill, please seek help.

You can trust us to know you are not Jesus in His second coming, but are following a very strong delusion just by the dreams and experiences you have/are having.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

It could have been when you were a child trying to help your mother that God was working through you to help her. It is not uncommon that a child has a figure of Jesus so nothing special within the figure, but that it helped your mother to see the love that Christ had for her in her time of need.

You said you studied Buddhist philosophy, but they do not believe in Deity or God, but teach enlightenment within which I think you are experiencing, especially in your dreams. There is no one special, but only to take on the traits that are Jesus as following in His footsteps being that light of Christ in you and through you. What people are seeing in you is your love for others as in how Jesus loves us and wants us to show that love to the world.

There is a dark side to this that Satan is deceiving you unaware of his devices as playing a part of your dreams. I can tell by all you say here is that you have never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior claiming you are Jesus.

I believe that the Holy Spirit has led you to this forum to understand what God's salvation is through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus who will return on the last day to gather those to Him that are His own.

I would suggest you come to Jesus accepting Him as your Lord and Savior and that you need to start reading the Bible starting in the Book of John to learn who Jesus is and our relationship with Him and then read the book of Acts to help you understand what and who the Holy Spirit is that teaches us all truths. When they asked Peter what to do after they heard the word ofGod preached to them Peter said " Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

We are here for you to help you learn and to answer any questions you have, but no you are not Jesus.

Hello friend. I'm sincerely sorry you had rough life. No one is judging you. I believe your mentally I'll. Jesus can help you. And dont be embarrassed. I have anoxic brain damage from birth, but God can use disabled people. First Corinthians 1:27. But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things that are mighty. EKLEGOMAI in Greek means = hath chosen. Gods Elect have holy spirit. God will use some one in wheel chair, handicapped. Get the picture. Moses had a disability. Let's not play games. A real friend will try to help and tells the truth. Jesus is the only one with the wisdom and power to help you friend. I'm only servant of God. 2:13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which mans wisdom teaches, but which the holy spirit teaches; comparing spirtual things with spirtual. SUNKRINO in Greek means = comparing. Let's understand this. How did prophet Daniel interpret king nebuchadnezzar dreams??? Was it by mans wisdom or JESUS??. How did Joseph interpret pharaoh dream?? Was it by mans wisdom or Gods wisdom?? The answer is self explanatory.

Many thanks to all of you for your replies. I've certainly had a challenging time recently, as well as a challenging life, but I still believe that I'm either Jesus or at least a Mahatma.
I noticed that most, if not all of you, quoted scripture to counter my assertion. I've been reading the Bible recently, and I believe that it is a very powerful book in its essence. However, I also believe that scripture is not absolute. As I'm sure all of you know, there are many versions of the Bible, and over time, I believe, there have been substantial changes to many passages. Again, I think that God still resides in those pages, but I also think it's important to allow one's self some latitude in how one may interpret passages.
And as I said, the list of odd events that I've compiled is very long. I noticed that most of you didn't comment on specific events that I mentioned. Perhaps this is because you rely on scripture, but I invite you to approach these oddities with a more open mind. Who gets curtseyed to in the middle of the street? Who gets consistently horrible service in a first-world country that's supposed to have good service? Who consistently has dreams about hovering over everyone? If these were isolated events, I would understand doubts, but the 150 or so points I've compiled create a pretty compelling constellation.
Over the past few days, God has told me (through visions) that I need to start getting disciples together. So, if I'm up to it, I'll soon start revealing my identity to actual people, as opposed to anonymously through the Internet.
Again, thanks to everyone who replied. I'm assuming you did it with good intentions. :)

KingBear You mention dreams and circumstances that lead you to believe you are Jesus, but as you state you are a Christian and read your Bible, but believing much of it is in error. Without seeing it you are allowing Satan to deceive you in believing you are Jesus. I'm sorry my friend, but Jesus has already come and died for you and God raised Him again and now sits at the right arm of God. These events that you listed in no way, shape or form confirm you are Jesus and I would more think this is the works of Satan who has told you to go gather disciples and reveal to the world that you are Jesus. This also shows that you have never been Spiritually born again from above and not indwelled with the Holy Spirit as if you were you would be seeking after the true Christ and developing a personal relationship with Him.

I pray your eyes will be opened to the deceit of Satan who is deceiving you right now and the stronghold he has you in will be broken. We who know the true Christ already have a relationship with Him in all truths given us by His Holy Spirit that reveals all truths.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Hello, everyone,

Over the past two years or so, my life has been upended. I currently reside in a European country, though I was raised in the US. I believe I know the reason why things have been so tumultuous, but I would love to hear any opinions on my assertion.

As they say in science, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and I believe that I have it. Over the past two years, I've been compiling a list of pieces of information from my life which, in my view, confirm the assertion that I've made.

It seems that this evidence begins very early in my life. My mother has told me a story about a night when I was about 3 years old. She was in dire straits, thinking about committing suicide, and I had a fever, and was lying asleep in bed. And as she contemplated this possibility, I got up, fever broken, presented her with a figurine of Jesus that she had no idea where I had gotten, and said something to the effect of, "Don't worry, Mom, there's no need to suffer. I love you very much." I then curled up in her lap and fell asleep. A few days later, she received what she calls her enlightenment, that is, a very strong faith in God, when she had never been spiritual before.

My life has been peppered with odd events, most not as dramatic as the one that I've just recounted, but odd nonetheless. People have often commented on my having a "special light," and I can assert that I was pretty much always attracted to professions where I could do something socially useful. That said, though I was raised Catholic, throughout my childhood and most of my adulthood (I'm 44 now), I didn't consider myself Christian. In fact, I spent a long time studying Buddhist philosophy.

I suffered a lot as a kid due to a broken home, but I was and am very strong. I was separated from my mother when I was 5, went to live with my father and his new family, was sent to boarding very far from home when I was 10, and was forced to leave the US (the country where I felt most at home) when I was about 23.

My spiritual journey began when I was 21, fresh out of college. A mentor gave me some books by Carl Jung, and I quickly figured out some antisocial personality traits, which I took immediate steps to correct. However, this led to a psychological crisis, and I was incapacitated for some time. After recovering from this, I started to work in the US, but as I said, I was forced to leave. I moved to a South American country for which I had citizenship, and soon after, I moved to Europe, and for the past twenty years or so, I've divided my time between Europe and South America.

There have been so many premonitory signs that I'm someone special that I don't even know where to begin. I've compiled a list of approximately 150, but there are certainly more. Maybe it's best if I just share some of the salient ones here.

First of all, my dreams (literal dreams). I've had tons of dreams where I'm hovering or flying above the rest of the people in the dream. I never seem to come to harm in dreams, either. Whenever harm is imminent, I quickly become aware that I'm dreaming and wake up.

Another internal phenomenon is my seeming connection with God whenever I close my eyes. This started happening in 2008 or so, when I was deep in meditation one day and had a vision of a candle burning with a soft glow that filled me with warmth and peace. Ever since then, I've had visions whenever my eyes are closed. It took me a little while to figure out what to do with them, but I soon realized that I could treat them the same as the symbols as I encountered in my dreams (that is, with free association), and could therefore have a dialogue with them. I believe that these visions are God, and they have helped me through many hard times. They tell me that I'm Jesus.

Like I said, there are so many other pieces of evidence. My mother, for instance, believes that I'm Jesus. And when I look into my own eyes in the mirror, I see an otherworldly holiness and purity that's pretty amazing. My thoughts tend to be very pure. I've had strange high-level professional opportunities presented to me. Young women around me in public situations sometimes put their feet in the posture which they would to curtsey, and once, a girl did a full curtsey to me in the street. On another day, I was in a shop, and the attendant used the ultra-formal mode of address of the language which is used where I live with me, such as one would with royalty. Another person in the service industry said to his colleague in front of me (I was the only there), “He's a Mahatma.” (For those who don't know, in India, “Mahatma” means “great soul.”) And one time, I was sitting at a coffee shop, and a woman came up to me, smiling abundantly, asked if she could shake my hand, and if she could kiss me, exclaimed, “Alleluia,” and then left.

There is another extremely important element to this. I seem to share my status with a woman, in that we're like a “twin flame” couple. That is, she's Jesus, too. I am profoundly in love with her, and though we haven't gotten together yet, I believe that's going to happen very soon.

There is a dark side to all this, too, however. However it happens, people seem to sense my purity and holiness, and often become very envious. For instance, when I interact with people working in the service industry (supermarkets, dry cleaners, repair technicians, etc.), they tend to treat me badly. There are some who are exceedingly nice, but some can be really vile and infuriating.

I've only become aware of this in the past two years or so, when all the puzzle pieces have fallen into place, but I'm curious to see what other people think about all this. I spend a lot of time “feeling for the world,” just dwelling in my heart to help the world. (I forgot to mention that my powers of empathy are extremely strong; I walk into a shop or other space and immediately take on the suffering of the people inside with little effort.) I wish I could be sure that I really am Christ, but maybe that's part of the challenge. Maybe I need to reach the point where I have no problem in introducing myself as Christ to everyone and serving them in whatever way I can. I don't really experience anxiety or fear about the current world situation, so I think I have plenty to give.

With Love

Your not Jesus since He gave us clues to when He comes what would happen. And that is less than 18 years away.

Read Matthew 24 for more information on that.

Your not Jesus since He gave us clues to when He comes what would happen. And that is less than 18 years away.

Read Matthew 24 for more information on that.
And how do you figure it's less than 18 years away as scripture says no one knows the day or the hour of Christ return. If I had a nickel for everyone that sets a date I would be very rich right now.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You don't sound like Jesus, Kingbear. He speaks to me a lot and you do not talk like He does.

You're probably under spiritual attack and I think you best take it seriously.

this is because you rely on scripture, but I invite you to approach these oddities with a more open mind.

I've never heard Jesus speak of the scriptures like this.

And how do you figure it's less than 18 years away as scripture says no one knows the day or the hour of Christ return. If I had a nickel for everyone that sets a date I would be very rich right now.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Those verses don't say what you think they say. Only the Father Knows. No where does it say no one CAN know. In fact, this is what is meant by MEAT in DUE SEASON.

Mat_24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Additionally, look at ACTS 1. This is where they ask Jesus if He will at that time restore the Kingdom but He tells them it isn't for them to know what is put in the Father's power. BUT BUT BUT BUT - He then goes and tells them they will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon them. You see it isn't for man to reveal this information. It is for the FATHER to reveal it.

Genesis 6:3 shows there will only be 120 Jubilees (man will not get the 121 Jubilee). The 120 Jubilee was ended in 1991. In 2040 shall be the 121st Jubilee.

Hello, everyone,

With Love
Hello Kingbear,

As the others also mentioned, you cannot be Jesus, impossible. the reasons were mentioned clearly in the previous posts. you have read too many bad books that have corrupted your mind and your soul. You need to humble yourself before GOD and pray for his forgiveness, you are neither HOLY of pure as you claim you would not boast about it. now I say forget every spiritual knowledge you have that is not from the Bible, i know these books about different religions and i had studies them when i was young, now i know better. I know that Jesus is the only way. there is only one GOD!

As for your dreams and supernatural happenings around you they are frequent in many people, usually they are attacks by evil, you lack discernment. Your reference point for truth should ONLY be the bible and the words of Christ.

I hope you will repent and find your way back to the lord. No, you are not holy nor pure.

Peace.

You can trust us to know you are not Jesus in His second coming, but are following a very strong delusion just by the dreams and experiences you have/are having.

It could have been when you were a child trying to help your mother that God was working through you to help her. It is not uncommon that a child has a figure of Jesus so nothing special within the figure, but that it helped your mother to see the love that Christ had for her in her time of need.

You said you studied Buddhist philosophy, but they do not believe in Deity or God, but teach enlightenment within which I think you are experiencing, especially in your dreams. There is no one special, but only to take on the traits that are Jesus as following in His footsteps being that light of Christ in you and through you. What people are seeing in you is your love for others as in how Jesus loves us and wants us to show that love to the world.

There is a dark side to this that Satan is deceiving you unaware of his devices as playing a part of your dreams. I can tell by all you say here is that you have never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior claiming you are Jesus.

I believe that the Holy Spirit has led you to this forum to understand what God's salvation is through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus who will return on the last day to gather those to Him that are His own.

I would suggest you come to Jesus accepting Him as your Lord and Savior and that you need to start reading the Bible starting in the Book of John to learn who Jesus is and our relationship with Him and then read the book of Acts to help you understand what and who the Holy Spirit is that teaches us all truths. When they asked Peter what to do after they heard the word ofGod preached to them Peter said " Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

We are here for you to help you learn and to answer any questions you have, but no you are not Jesus.
Are you making derogatory remarks against this member?

Please avoid debating with other members in this forum and refine your posts to answering the questions presented by the original poster.

Are you making derogatory remarks against this member?

It's called open honest discussion and freedom of opinion.

The OP said they would love to hear peoples opinions after saying they believe they could be Jesus Christ returned.

It's not a hate crime to disagree with someone who identifies as something and not accept it or believe it, like this insane deluded world is trying to brainwash everyone to do.

What on earth would make you think going from the original post and the comment you are talking about is anything even close to derogatory?.

Someone identifies as Jesus Christ and you don't accept there identity and be as polite and kind as possible in disagreement that's like offensive and derogatory or something?. Lol.

Last edited:
It's called open honest discussion and freedom of opinion.

The OP said they would love to hear peoples opinions after saying they believe they could be Jesus Christ returned.

It's not a hate crime to disagree with someone who identifies as something and not accept it or believe it, like this insane deluded world is trying to brainwash everyone to do.

What on earth would make you think going from the original post and the comment you are talking about is anything even close to derogatory?.

Someone identifies as Jesus Christ and you don't accept there identity and be as polite and kind as possible in disagreement that's like offensive and derogatory or something?. Lol.
I had 4 posts deleted saying they were derogatory .
I do not like censorship.

I had 4 posts deleted saying they were derogatory .
I do not like censorship.
Please take this to Talk With the Staff if you have a problem with your posts being deleted as this is not the place for grievances. If you do not want to abide by the Terms of Service then this is not the right forum for you. I would suggest you go read them, and the Community Message as you agreed with them when you became a member.

Once again, what post of mine was offensive in making a derogatory remark towards another member so we can approach this in TWTS?

I'm sorry you've had a hard life, but your belief is accommodation delusion for which you seriously need professional medical help.

Jesus's second coming will be very public and very visual as Rev 1:7 says That every eye will see him.
Daniel 7:13 the Son of Man coming on the clouds of Heaven.

Matt24:30 They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven.

You are not the second coming of Jesus, just very ill, please seek help.
Well we are all supposed to take on the mantle of Christ, at least in my opinion, and the Son of Man surely suffers much tribulation. I for one do not like to flaunt the idea that I am the 'second coming' of Christ, in that I feel as if I did that it would take away what was meant to be given to all who abide as Sons and Daughters of God. That some consider Jesus to be the only Son of God in my opinion goes directly against the teachings of the bible.

Back