Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nerd

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

I’m recently hooked up with the old tv series “ Chuck” .

For those who missed it before , Chuck the main character of the series
is an "average computer-whiz-next-door" ( in short computer nerd) who turned into a government spy agent. Well, I’m actually still in the first season so I’m excited what will happen.
And ahm…speaking of Nerd, what’s wrong of being nerd by the way I think they’re cool. Mark Zuckerberg is a nerd and he created the multi-billion company which is facebook. There is a correlation between being a nerd and being smart and intelligent …but being popular I don’t think so…One thing I also admire of the so called nerds is that they don’t compete themselves to social pressures…
Most kids today are confused they think that being a nerd is disgusting...

Back