Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

never date a heathen women

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
can you say me it
Why?

If one dates a non christian, it is important that one treats her as a human being, with respect, but it is also important that one makes it clear why one is not going to have sex with her and that one invites her to attend your church each week.

Heathen means of the nations that do not worship the true God. Maybe such a girl is someone from one of the lost tribes of Israel and can be converted to the true God waiting for you to do so. :lol

Heathen means of the nations that do not worship the true God. Maybe such a girl is someone from one of the lost tribes of Israel and can be converted to the true God waiting for you to do so. :lol

You have just discribed every person who is not a Christian in the world.

The OP is total nonsense. What is wrong with a dating "a heathen women" (sic)? Is one supposed to be afraid that her unbelief my be catching?

The OP is total nonsense. What is wrong with a dating "a heathen women" (sic)? Is one supposed to be afraid that her unbelief my be catching?

Be gracious, if you followed his posts you would understand he needs help.
Apart from that can you answer him in Swedish, his native language?

Be gracious, if you followed his posts you would understand he needs help.
Apart from that can you answer him in Swedish, his native language?
Why are you changing the subject completely? What does your post have to do with dating a heathen woman?

Back