Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New user

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I know this is a new user forum but I need help. I have been stuck living where I am tormented every single day. I have been stuck here for 6 years and am desperate to leave. I noticed when a certain family member around the evil comes around. There’s something spiritually dark about him that causes bad things to all happen to me. I get that life isn’t fair but I can feel the evil from him. He used to torture me bad in the past. He doesn’t seem to have a heart. I don’t what it is about him that causes evil to attack me. I know he isn’t saved. I can feel evil when he is around. Even other people act crazy when he is near. I am asking for help prayer.

I know this is a new user forum but I need help. I have been stuck living where I am tormented every single day. I have been stuck here for 6 years and am desperate to leave. I noticed when a certain family member around the evil comes around. There’s something spiritually dark about him that causes bad things to all happen to me. I get that life isn’t fair but I can feel the evil from him. He used to torture me bad in the past. He doesn’t seem to have a heart. I don’t what it is about him that causes evil to attack me. I know he isn’t saved. I can feel evil when he is around. Even other people act crazy when he is near. I am asking for help prayer.
Sounds like it is time to leave home.
Get a job and save some money and go.
Just like every other free person does.
I will keep you in my prayers, but the actions must be accomplished by you.

Welcome to the site.

Hi needhelpemergency and welcome to CF :wave2

I have to ask first why you can not leave where you have been living for 6 years. If it's financial God will make make a way where there seems to be no way as well I know.

I would say if this family member comes to your door just do not let him in and tell him you want nothing to do with him. if he gets belligerent call 911. It sounds like being that he seems to be evil around you and your family it is probably Satan working through him to steal your faith causing you problems. Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus as he will have to flee.

You are in my prayers.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I have a rather radical idea....
When that person comes to visit,
Ignore him, come to this forum, look around at different topics and post your thoughts.

It'll take your mind off of that person and eventually you'll make some like-minded friends here.

Back