Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

New

Hello, I'm new here to Christian Forums. I've been a christian for as long as I can remember; Well, I've been saved for as long as I could remember I should say. I've been saved since 1999 when I was a young girl growing in a christian household(at the time, I was growing up in a hotel. We moved a lot when I was younger) and I just recently got baptized this last Sunday. It was such a blessing and wonderful thing for me. I got baptized in a church that I love very much with a lot of people who care about me and who I am. That church is full of Love, Care, and Forgiveness. It's amazing. I'm moving away from here and I will surly miss them all.

I keep falling away from the Lord, usually, but I keep myself fighting to stay on this path because I want to a part of God's kingdom and His life, but I've decided from January 4th 2009 that I will no longer allow myself to fall away and to keep being God's Servant. I don't like using Christian term very much anymore, because I'm a servant and this isn't a religion at all. It's something else entirely.

I want to be surrounded by Servants of the Lord and to keep following the path the Lord has given me. I've been called to Preach, my Aunt and father have told me this. They follow the Lord strongly and I'm still unsure if... this what I want to do. I want to help Teens by being a Youth Pastor and being there for them because being a teen is the toughest thing you could ever be, specially in our times. Those teens need help and I will help them with God's blessing, of course. I don't want to do anything that he doesn't want me to do.

Even though, I'm leaving my friends behind, I know I will see them again on this Earth or in Heaven. Either way, it's not a Good-Bye, it's a See You Later. Where I'm going with my family, I shall surely get more Souls for the Lord. I really want and need to do this because I have this urgency to do this and need. And this urgency in my heart to read my bible won't go away right now. If you'll excuse me, Lord's callin'.

~God's Servant

hi and welcome God's servant :wave

And thanks for your testimony, I am sure you will know what to do at the right time as you are earnestly seeking God's will for your life. Working with teens sounds great and challenging and I am sure rewarding. All the best and look forward to your posts.

Back