Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nice to be here

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Tessa

Thank you for accepting me. Looking forward to getting to know you all. I live in UK. Have been a Christian since childhood (many years ago). I haven't always lived up to the word but wandered away always to come back to the Lord. He never let's go it is me who let's go. Not this time though. I have never stopped believing, God is full of Love and forgiveness and I never want to let Him down again.

Hello Tessa! Nice to meet you I'm Brittany, you know, world famous Chipette? Alright, so maybe I'm not really her lol. Welcome to Christian forums, I'm in the same boat as you, I agree a hundred percent with everything you said. My real name is April, and I would really like to be your friend. As you can see I love Alvin and The Chipmunks. Alvin and Brittany are my favorite characters. I also love Disney movies as well.:)

gda4XMI.gif
RxTWtsG.gif
1XkiiEK.gif

6r97Jsd.gif
70cKCuv.gif
d5DEwaL.gif
Xy9OncR.gif

Py011Pj.gif

Thank you for accepting me. Looking forward to getting to know you all. I live in UK. Have been a Christian since childhood (many years ago). I haven't always lived up to the word but wandered away always to come back to the Lord. He never let's go it is me who let's go. Not this time though. I have never stopped believing, God is full of Love and forgiveness and I never want to let Him down again.

Welcome to the Forum.

You are blessed.

JLB

Hi Tessa, glad to see you here, hope you'll find what you're searching for. Welcome!

Hi Tessa,
When i was a child, my Grandmother raised me. I took my Grandmother for granted. She made the best homemade bread ever. It was only when I grew up and had children of my own that I realized how much she loved me. And so it is with us in the Lord. As babes in Christ, we sometime take God for granted, but as we mature, we then realize how much God loves us. We then walk a lot closer with the Lord in love and listening.
In God's Eternal Mercy
Douglas Summers

Last edited:
Back