Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nightly chit chat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Or daytime with all these time zones. :) How is everyone doing?

I think I am still catching up energy. I've felt constantly on the go lately. I kinda miss the working part time days, but this preschool ministry is living a dream. I love kids. It has been a tough few weeks though with staff out. Everyone is getting back to recovery which is good. I drive like 6-8 people to a choir rehearsal out of town tomorrow. I hope they don't hold the dashboard and scream every time I run off the road. It makes me nervous (kidding, haha. But pray for traveling mercies). But I've been tired. Why I haven't posted as much this week, but I've also been playing some phone games. I quit this league on a solitaire game, because if I only have a couple hours free time each night, I don't want it to just be pushing to meet quests. I just want to find a slower league. I love the game a lot and the team was super sweet and already sent me another invite in case I want to join back. I don't need another thing to excel in. I push for stuff. Just need something for fun. :)

Hi Sister and welcome to another day. Seems like you like keeping busy and enjoy what you are doing. I've been retired for 17 years now and fill my days between housework and being in here. I love teaching the word of God. Evenings are spent with hubby and playing computer games. My favorites are hidden object games, solitaire plus a few other card games. I'm more or less a home body and really do not go much of anywhere. Just enjoy life in general, especially sitting outside talking to the squirrels that come in the yard. I named them Larry, Moe and Curly as they are three funny stooges.

You are a blessing Sister and God bless you. :hug

Hi Sister and welcome to another day. Seems like you like keeping busy and enjoy what you are doing. I've been retired for 17 years now and fill my days between housework and being in here. I love teaching the word of God. Evenings are spent with hubby and playing computer games. My favorites are hidden object games, solitaire plus a few other card games. I'm more or less a home body and really do not go much of anywhere. Just enjoy life in general, especially sitting outside talking to the squirrels that come in the yard. I named them Larry, Moe and Curly as they are three funny stooges.

You are a blessing Sister and God bless you. :hug

Retirement sounds really nice. :) I miss some aspects of being a stay at home mom, but I really enjoy working at the preschool full time. It is a Christian center, so Christ is in the curriculum. I enjoy sharing the love of God with these young children. Then my one and four year old get to come too, which since I work there, makes it two for the price of one. That is a super blessing since this has been named the best daycare in the county. Today was county chorus practice. My hubby watched the kids and we were out of town all day. It was a lot of fun. Huge blessing. And tomorrow is church. It has seemed so busy I've had limited time online, but miss it a bit.

The squirrel names are cute. Here in Indiana we have black squirrels. I never saw any when I lived in Texas so I always found it interesting. They are a bit more aggressive and a little bigger then the others.

We only used to have the red squirrels, until some grey squirrels were accidentally brought over from America. A while later a disease spread to the squirrels and mist of ouf red ones were killed off. Luckily the grey ones were more hardy and fought the disease off. The few red ones that survived were mostly in Scotland. They have since multiplied and making homes on England sgain. We have your grey squirrels in our garden and they are so funny. They dig holes in the lawn and bury the nuts. They ce back look oir them but can't remember where they put them. The mother is white big. When one of her babies are old enough to be away from her she sits on the apple tree staring at me through the window. It is as if she was saying will you help him now. Then off she goes and I don't see her again until the next baby arrives with her.

I tell everyone since we moved to a new state that I have become the animal whisperer, LOL. I sit on the back patio and talk to the squirrels and the birds and they actually look at me when I talk to them like they are listening. If you want to see God just sit outside and look at what He has created.

I tell everyone since we moved to a new state that I have become the animal whisperer, LOL. I sit on the back patio and talk to the squirrels and the birds and they actually look at me when I talk to them like they are listening. If you want to see God just sit outside and look at what He has created.

Awwww. For sure. My pastor said Thursday night to remind the retired to get refired. :biggrin I thought about you saying you were retired, so just wanted to tell you that. :biggrin he cracks me up. I admire his passion though. We always need a refreshing from the Holy Spirit. Even animal whisperers. Bahaha.

Awwww. For sure. My pastor said Thursday night to remind the retired to get refired. :biggrin I thought about you saying you were retired, so just wanted to tell you that. :biggrin he cracks me up. I admire his passion though. We always need a refreshing from the Holy Spirit. Even animal whisperers. Bahaha.
I like that, "the retired to get refired". I have been refired by the Holy Spirit as always starting a new chapter in my journey through life as each chapter is better than the one before it.

Back