Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

No Power of Hell Can stand Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20230317_214342_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Fri, March 17 2023

Topic: No Power of Hell Can stand Jesus

Highlights:

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. Matthew 16:17

Looking to the reality of our Lord's human nature, its capacity for wonder- Peter was highly favoured by a special revelation from God. “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Matt 16:16. Flesh and blood cannot reveal Jesus the way God in heaven reveals to us through the Holy Ghost. For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Cor 16:2

Jesus is the favor of God given to us from God to protect us from hell that the devil plans to unleash upon humanity. Jesus stood as the force that crushes the power of hell. "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

Right here on earth, fear is already unleashing hell on humanity, same as unbelief, people do abominable things, whoring amongst themselves, they are approving sorcery and idolatry with lies to the general public presenting it as truth. But Jesus is there to save a straying soul. Those who have gone to the path of inequities will return to the most high with repentance to salvation. The power of hell will come to surrender to Jesus Christ in humanity and every tongue shall confess with the knees bowed that Jesus is the true Lord. Praise the Lord, revival has arrived and we are seeing what has happened in Brazil with our very own eyes. It's time for the unbeliever who doubt Christ power to save to repent now and turn unto Him. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"

Prayer: I confess Jesus Christ is The Savior of the world by the Power of the Holy Ghost. Amen

Back