Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NOe

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

(THE)

Luke 17:26
And as it was in the days of Noe, (Noah) so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

SO what was going on in the days of Noah?????????? Lets see.....

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

So the Sons of God (angels) felt the daughters of Adam were pretty....And they started picking wives...........

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Angels taking human wives,,,makes God so mad,,,, he cuts the lenght of time on how long man can live.....

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So there were giants before the flood of Noah,,,and after the flood of Naoh,,,,,and when the sons of God (angels) came inthe woman (impregnated) the children became giants......

So the sons of God (angels) started having sex with the daughters of men Adam)....

When these angels had sex with woman they created men of renown (giants)

Jesus said the end days will be just like the days of Noah,,,,,that means the fallen angels will be here,,,,and that means they will be mating with women,,,,,Guess thats why Paul said:::

1 Corinthians 11:10
For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

samuel said:
Oh give me a break; Pleeeezzzzzeeee. :thud:

In the days of Naoh,,,,the fallen angels were on the earth......Christ said the end will be like the days of Noah.........

Paul said woman need to cover there heads because of the angels,,,,,,,I dont think he was talking about good angels like Michael and Gabriel,,,,,I think he was talking about fallen angels.....

So why would a woman need to worry about fallen angels???????

What can a fallen angel do to a woman?????????????

GIve you break????????????? What an awesome reply you gave,,,and people were worried about you leaving :shrug

Ge:6:1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Ge:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Ge:6:3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Ge:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Ge:6:5: And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Ge:6:6: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Are the sons of God mating with the women? I don't know. I know Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey both claimed to be in contact with space beings, as have many mediums. Her work has certainly given birth to a monstrous creation.

ronniechoate34 said:
Ge:6:1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Ge:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Ge:6:3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Ge:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Ge:6:5: And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Ge:6:6: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Are the sons of God mating with the women? I don't know. I know Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey both claimed to be in contact with space beings, as have many mediums. Her work has certainly given birth to a monstrous creation.

I have never heard of the people you mention,,,,im not into meduims and fortune telling.......

Why dont you know if there mating????????? Do you believe the bible????????

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them

The sons of God "came" in the daughters of men......If you dont know what thios word "came" is refering to you can ask a jr high student....

and the woman bare children,,,,without being technical,,,,we do all understand how children are made,,,I mean were not talking storks and drop offs.....

What we need is good sound Bible interpretation, not wild guesses. The Lord gave the explanation for the days of Noah here, so shall it be in the end.

Matt. 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Matt. 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The majority of people will go right on with their everyday activities, and worrying about their finances, because they will have problems spending money like water. And what lying politician they think will solve their problems, they might vote into office. Until the anti-christ comes, and takes them away.

"No flood this time". :)

samuel said:
What we need is good sound Bible interpretation, not wild guesses. The Lord gave the explanation for the days of Noah here, so shall it be in the end.

Matt. 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Matt. 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The majority of people will go right on with their everyday activities, and worrying about their finances, because they will have problems spending money like water. And what lying politician they think will solve their problems, they might vote into office. Until the anti-christ comes, and takes them away.

"No flood this time". :)

Im not making wild guesses.......

Why would a woman have to worry about angels???????????????????????????????????????????????????

And you are wrong,,,there will be another flood,,,,just not one with physical water...notice

Revelation 12:15
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 12:16
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Here is the problem (The). The word "Giant" is an interpretation for the word "Nephilim," which means, (the fallen ones.) It means those who are of a very low moral grade. Also, we who are the servants of God are called "Sons of God." And yes there were giants in those days, but that is not what the story is about.

(THE) said:
ronniechoate34 said:

I have never heard of the people you mention,,,,im not into meduims and fortune telling.......

Oh okay. But let me tell you that their work is playing a major role in these last times. Maybe they fornicated with spirits I don't know. I do know there is evidence to suggest that an incubus and a succubus are real and dwell among us. There are also stories of these saucer men mating with women as well as inner earth dwelling peoples.

Supposedly L Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons performed a magic ritual called babalon working in the California desert. This ritual supposedly opened up a "stargate" through which alien entities have been passing through ever since. In fact they can't stop the flow of these things, supposedly. You are welcome to look into that. Jack Parson was a rocket scientist who advanced rocket technology greatly. He also worshipped the God pan and wrote a book called The Antichrist Manifesto, because he claimed to be the antichrist.

(THE) said:
Why dont you know if there mating????????? Do you believe the bible????????

I do believe the Bible. I have questioned this issue before myself.

(THE) said:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them

The sons of God "came" in the daughters of men......If you dont know what thios word "came" is refering to you can ask a jr high student....

What? Are you trying to get me into trouble??

(THE) said:
and the woman bare children,,,,without being technical,,,,we do all understand how children are made,,,I mean were not talking storks and drop offs.....

Yes I know what it means. There are people who don't believe it. I used to believe it but I am not so sure anymore.

ronniechoate34 said:
(THE) said:
ronniechoate34 said:

Oh okay. But let me tell you that their work is playing a major role in these last times. Maybe they fornicated with spirits I don't know. I do know there is evidence to suggest that an incubus and a succubus are real and dwell among us. There are also stories of these saucer men mating with women as well as inner earth dwelling peoples.

Supposedly L Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons performed a magic ritual called babalon working in the California desert. This ritual supposedly opened up a "stargate" through which alien entities have been passing through ever since. In fact they can't stop the flow of these things, supposedly. You are welcome to look into that. Jack Parson was a rocket scientist who advanced rocket technology greatly. He also worshipped the God pan and wrote a book called The Antichrist Manifesto, because he claimed to be the antichrist.

[quote="(THE)":10b8k2ky]Why dont you know if there mating????????? Do you believe the bible????????

I do believe the Bible. I have questioned this issue before myself.

(THE) said:

What? Are you trying to get me into trouble??

(THE) said:

Yes I know what it means. There are people who don't believe it. I used to believe it but I am not so sure anymore.[/quote:10b8k2ky]

I dont know Ronnie,,,that scientist seems a little off the deep end.....

I dont think there fornicating with spirits......But I do also believe they will play a magor role in the end time.....Rev 9 and Joel 2

Why have you changed your mind?????? Has people been trying to convince you the angels didnt mate with woman??????

I dont think the angels were here to simply have happy hour with the daughters of woman...I believe there goal was to mate with and pollute every single woman that Christ could be born thorugh......Same trick for Genesis 3......

Satan knew Christ was going to be born,,,,so he tried to have Christ bumped off,,,,,but even before Christ being born satan tried to bump off or pollute anyone that Christ would come through......

SO here we have Noah and his family,,,the very last Adamic family that Christ could be born through........

NO im not trying to get you in trouble,,,,,,it seems people (usally elders) are trying to twist what the phrase "came into a woman" means..........

Why is it so important to you to continue to try to convince people that angels had sex with women? That most certainly is a personal interpretation that is not supported by Scripture. It has been pointed out that "sons of God" referred to faithful followers of God, so why do you have such a strange fascination with this? Do you know that cats cannot breed with dogs, dolphins cannot breed with tuna, humans cannot breed with monkeys, NOR can they breed with angels :shrug

NOR can they breed with angels

Aren't angels just spirits?

Luk 1:35 And the Angel answered, & said unto her, The holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be borne of thee, shall be called the Son of God.

That spirit made a baby, lol :o

(THE) said:
I dont know Ronnie,,,that scientist seems a little off the deep end.....

That guy was alot off the deep end and in way over his head. He was killed in a mysterious explosion in his garage. But just because he was misguided he was driven by the spirits to create these things that are being used against mankind.

(THE) said:
I dont think there fornicating with spirits......But I do also believe they will play a magor role in the end time.....Rev 9 and Joel 2

Why have you changed your mind?????? Has people been trying to convince you the angels didnt mate with woman??????

Yes that's right.

(THE) said:
I dont think the angels were here to simply have happy hour with the daughters of woman...I believe there goal was to mate with and pollute every single woman that Christ could be born thorugh......Same trick for Genesis 3......

Satan knew Christ was going to be born,,,,so he tried to have Christ bumped off,,,,,but even before Christ being born satan tried to bump off or pollute anyone that Christ would come through......

Couldn't this also be compared to those who took pagan wives while serving the Lord? Didn't spiritual adultery arise and destroy God's people because of its practice? What if these children chose to practice esoteric study and devoted themselves to it, and then became mighty and renowned men? Is that possible? It is happening today.

(THE) said:
SO here we have Noah and his family,,,the very last Adamic family that Christ could be born through........

I do know that the generations of Noah were pure.

(THE) said:
NO im not trying to get you in trouble,,,,,,it seems people (usally elders) are trying to twist what the phrase "came into a woman" means..........

Okay.

caromurp said:
Why is it so important to you to continue to try to convince people that angels had sex with women? That most certainly is a personal interpretation that is not supported by Scripture. It has been pointed out that "sons of God" referred to faithful followers of God, so why do you have such a strange fascination with this? Do you know that cats cannot breed with dogs, dolphins cannot breed with tuna, humans cannot breed with monkeys, NOR can they breed with angels :shrug

If the "sons of God" were faithful followers then that means,,,,when faithful followers had sex with the daughters of man,,,they made Giants.....

Well Moses was a faithful follower,,,so was his wife,,,but they didnt have a Giant for a kid....

Joshua and his wife were followers but hey didnt have a giant for a kid....

Abraham and Sarah were faithful followers but they didnt have a giant for a kid.....

Isaiac and his wife were faithful follwers but they didnt have a giant for a kid.......

I can do this for hours............

Your trying to tell me when faithful followers mate with woman,,they make geber,,,men of renown ,,,giants......Sorry dont believe you.....

caromurp said:
That Spirit was GOD, not an angel. They don't have the same power that God has.

A spirit is a spirit. I haven't seen anything in the Bible that says what bad spirits (also called "gods") are incapable of doing.

Of course, the simpleminded usually freak out about this kind of stuff. lol

Back