Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Notice How Post Tribbers Avoid "harpazo /catching away" in I Thes. 4:17.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
"We which are still alive will be caught up."

The Post Tribbers have no ability to integrate that statement into their ideas. They never say a thing about it, and the unexpected suddenness of it happening without the duress of Tribulation being present.

People in society will be just going along with their lives of conducting business and domestic activity. Then, the immediate rapture will happen. But only for those looking for it. The Church and Holy Spirit will then be gone, and all Hell will break loose on the Earth under the Antichrist.

It will not be "tribulation" for 7 or 3-1/2 years, because only the Saints go through Tribulation, not the lost. The Saints will be will be gone, hence no "tribulation" will be there. This is much more simple and Scriptural than Believers having to tough it out through the Antichrist, mark of the Beast, and martyrdom.

Titus 3:5 states "We are saved through the washing of regeneration and the renewal of the Holy Spirit," not by tribulation or martyrdom. You now are accountable for knowing the Truth of Scripture. That is a statement used both in Scripture and by many preachers. "To those whom much has been given, much will be required."
Not sure what you're getting at here. I'm post trib and I accept all Scripture.

Frankly, I am glad someone taught me about an early-pain-free being taken to heaven.
It got me started on the study of the word of God.
My studies showed that there is no "early release" coming and all will have to endure till the end to be saved.
It amazes me now, that so many thought there was an "early-release" while they continued to commit sin.
They fomented rescue while burning the life boats.
Who did they think would be counted worthy?

My studies showed that there is no "early release" coming and all will have to endure till the end to be saved.

Amen.

The resurrection and rapture occur at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

JLB

Speculation to me is not truth. Be foolish for me to say caught up (pfft to be taken by force) happens before the great tribulation I just lied. I can't prove it. Me saying is my personal belief then praise GOD ok. Same with caught up post. I can see that but can't prove these.

For me my personal belief can not out weigh the word of God. Were told the same thing about endure till the end. Yeah.. if you don't your lost. Didn't even say that... the same shall be saved.

Jesus is coming .. we will be caught up.. thats it. I only have this moment so I watch waiting knowing I will not miss Him.

"We which are still alive will be caught up."

The Post Tribbers have no ability to integrate that statement into their ideas. They never say a thing about it, and the unexpected suddenness of it happening without the duress of Tribulation being present.

People in society will be just going along with their lives of conducting business and domestic activity. Then, the immediate rapture will happen. But only for those looking for it. The Church and Holy Spirit will then be gone, and all Hell will break loose on the Earth under the Antichrist.

It will not be "tribulation" for 7 or 3-1/2 years, because only the Saints go through Tribulation, not the lost. The Saints will be will be gone, hence no "tribulation" will be there. This is much more simple and Scriptural than Believers having to tough it out through the Antichrist, mark of the Beast, and martyrdom.

Titus 3:5 states "We are saved through the washing of regeneration and the renewal of the Holy Spirit," not by tribulation or martyrdom. You now are accountable for knowing the Truth of Scripture. That is a statement used both in Scripture and by many preachers. "To those whom much has been given, much will be required."
15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

As you can see, It is the coming of the Lord that precedes what you call the rapture.
And the coming of the Lord is?
It is surely the day of the Lord?
And that happens when?

Frankly, I am glad someone taught me about an early-pain-free being taken to heaven.
It got me started on the study of the word of God.
It amazes me now, that so many thought there was an "early-release" while they continued to commit sin.
They fomented rescue while burning the life boats.
Who did they think would be counted worthy?

'Early release'? 'Pain free'?

These are common phrases used against those who hold to the pre-trib Rapture. As though pre-tribbers are afraid of persecution and want an early out. It is really pretty insulting.

The only reason I hold to a pre-trib Rapture is because I believe the Scriptures teach it. That is the only reason. It's not to avoid persecution or to be able to get away with sin. It is because I believe the Scripture teaches it.

There is no such thing as 'early' with God. He does things at His appointed time. (Ecc. 3:1) (Gal. 4:4) (Rom. 11:25)

Your last question is confusing. Worthy for what?

Quantrill

'Early release'? 'Pain free'?

These are common phrases used against those who hold to the pre-trib Rapture. As though pre-tribbers are afraid of persecution and want an early out. It is really pretty insulting.

The only reason I hold to a pre-trib Rapture is because I believe the Scriptures teach it. That is the only reason. It's not to avoid persecution or to be able to get away with sin. It is because I believe the Scripture teaches it.

There is no such thing as 'early' with God. He does things at His appointed time. (Ecc. 3:1) (Gal. 4:4) (Rom. 11:25)

Your last question is confusing. Worthy for what?

Quantrill
"Worthy" of eternal life.
The pre-tribbers always thought they were the ones to be saved early, but their behavior showed their names weren't even in the book of life.
All men will be judged on the last day.
Not some thousands early and others later on.

"Worthy" of eternal life.
The pre-tribbers always thought they were the ones to be saved early, but their behavior showed their names weren't even in the book of life.
All men will be judged on the last day.
Not some thousands early and others later on.

Who are the pre-tribbers who thought or believed they were worthy to be saved. I don't know any. Give me a quote.

Early has nothing to do with it. As I said, there is no early with God. His timing is perfect.

Behavior? Seems Christ died for the ungodly. (Rom. 5:6) That was you, wasn't it?

(Rev. 20:1-6) says otherwise.

Quantrill

Last edited:
You do realize the Sixth Seal occurs in Rev. 6, don't you? That means it occurs before the Seven Years of the Antichrist.

You do realize that Christ returns at 777
You do realize that satan comes at 666

You do realize that the Book of Revelations is not in chronological order right

Now can you answer this, at what point in time after Christ died could the rapture had happened ,at what point in time did it become imminent?

Who are the pre-tribbers who thought or believed they were worthy to be saved. I don't know any. Give me a quote.
It was those who introduced me to the theory of early escape from tribulations.
They felt they would escape the coming wrath of God upon the earth but didn't change themselves.

Early has nothing to do with it. As I said, there is no early with God. His timing is perfect.
That was their POV.
Behavior? Seems Christ died for the ungodly. (Rom. 5:6) That was you, wasn't it?
I was, before I was reborn of God's seed.
(Rev. 20:1-6) says otherwise.
Quantrill

It was those who introduced me to the theory of early escape from tribulations.
They felt they would escape the coming wrath of God upon the earth but didn't change themselves.

That was their POV.

I was, before I was reborn of God's seed.

Those who hold to pre-trib doctrine do not teach 'early escapism' and so no need to seek a walk with the Lord. That is an accusation devised by people like you who disagree with pre-trib doctrine.

Yes, Christ died for you when you were unGodly. Yet in post #(28), you sit in judgement saying that pre-tribbers lives prove their names were never in the Book of Life. What you're saying is that your name is there, because your life is a demonstration of a Godly walk. But God said it was placed there when you were unGodly.

The pre-trib doctrine has nothing to do with causing a believer to not seek a walk with God. Nothing. That falls more in the doctrine of 'security of the believer'. But if I remember right, you don't need to worry about that as you believe you're no longer a sinner.

Quantrill

Those who hold to pre-trib doctrine do not teach 'early escapism' and so no need to seek a walk with the Lord. That is an accusation devised by people like you who disagree with pre-trib doctrine.
It was just my observation.
Yes, Christ died for you when you were unGodly. Yet in post #(28), you sit in judgement saying that pre-tribbers lives prove their names were never in the Book of Life. What you're saying is that your name is there, because your life is a demonstration of a Godly walk. But God said it was placed there when you were unGodly.
I don't know how you got "judgement" out of my past reply, but if men continue to hate God, proving it with their sins, do you really feel their names are in the book of life?
The pre-trib doctrine has nothing to do with causing a believer to not seek a walk with God. Nothing. That falls more in the doctrine of 'security of the believer'. But if I remember right, you don't need to worry about that as you believe you're no longer a sinner.
Quantrill
To continue in that vein of conversation will require PMing me.

Back