Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Once Saved, Always Saved - A Doctrine of Devils...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
----------

Once Saved, Always Saved - A Doctrine of Devils:

A Compendium of Truth, Replete With Indisputable Scriptural Evidence.

----------

I agree OSAS is unbiblical, however there is a way to go about stating certain things to other members that are “in love”.

Please understand that we here at this forum want to promote an atmosphere of respecting others views, even if we disagree.

Thanks JLB

I agree OSAS is unbiblical, however there is a way to go about stating certain things to other members that are “in love”.

Please understand that we here at this forum want to promote an atmosphere of respecting others views, even if we disagree.

Thanks JLB

The Holy Spirit of God told me that if someone disagrees with me, that they're not born again - the same Holy Spirit lives in every other born again Christian, and we all feel the same.

The Holy Spirit of God told me that if someone disagrees with me, that they're not born again - the same Holy Spirit lives in every other born again Christian, and we all feel the same.
The Holy Spirit told you nothing of the sort. You only teach your own doctrines not found within the true doctrines of Christ. You bear no fruit, but rather condemn and bring condemnation as you have not the light of Christ in you nor do you let it shine forth.

Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Gal 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

The Holy Spirit told you nothing of the sort. You only teach your own doctrines not found within the true doctrines of Christ. You bear no fruit, but rather condemn and bring condemnation as you have not the light of Christ in you nor do you let it shine fo

The Holy Spirit told you nothing of the sort. You only teach your own doctrines not found within the true doctrines of Christ. You bear no fruit, but rather condemn and bring condemnation as you have not the light of Christ in you nor do you let it shine forth.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Gal 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing,

Gal 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

You're setting yourself up to be destroyed by God.

----------

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:15

----------

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 5:20

----------

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:1

----------

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James 5:19-20

----------

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1 Peter 4:17

----------

Are you part of Deity as only the Father, Son and holy Spirit hold all truths and are without sin. You tell others they are no born again because they do not believe you. Who are you, but a mere man, but yet you feel the need to judge others salvation, call out and condemn others to hell because they do not believe some of the false doctrines you are teaching. Sir, you are walking a very wide path that is leading to your destruction.

We are all born with a sin nature and all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory, that's a fact. But, to those who are of Christ need to get up every morning and crucify this flesh and walk in the Spirit so we do not fulfill the lust of the flesh. We will fall to temptations at times because we are still housed in this fleshly body. The flesh is weak, but the Spirit is strong that helps us walk that narrow path. We might stumble along that path at times because none of us are perfect, but God's grace will forgive us when we come to Him with a humbled heart of repentance.

Even a Spiritually born again child of God will mess up at times as we are still mortal living in this fleshly body where the sin nature dwells. Grace does not give us a license to sin, but when we do we have an intercessor (Christ Jesus) before the Father who makes intercession for us and forgives our sin when we repent of them. There will always be a struggle between the flesh and the Spirit and sometimes the flesh will win the battle, but never the war.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

But, if we wilfully sin then there is no more sacrifice for sins we commit as it will bring with it consequences brought upon our self.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Im sure a spirit did tell you that.

----------

I have to turn away from you both - the bible commands me to - Satan and his angels can have you both.

----------

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

John 8:47

----------

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16

----------

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians 5:5

----------

Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1 Timothy 1:20

----------

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Titus 3:10-11

----------

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

1 Corinthians 5:11

----------

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Romans 16:17

----------

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

2 Timothy 3:1-9

----------

Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

Proverbs 19:27

----------

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

1 Timothy 6:20

----------

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2 Timothy 2:16

----------

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14

----------

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2 Corinthians 6:17

----------

God commands me to turn away from people such as yourself; I'm going to mute you now.

----------

Back