Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Religions New Headquarters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Rubbish. Just conspiracy stuff.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

I don’t find scripture to be rubbish.

JLB

So Jesus wants us all to fight each other.
Really?

I posted scripture.

Jesus didn’t come to bring peace between the religions of the world.

He came to declare there is only one way to God.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Matthew 10:34

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

I don’t find scripture to be rubbish.

JLB

Your claim "The world is evolving into a global order, preparing the way for the antichrist to rule the world." is rubbish.
Your scripture was irrelevant to your claim.
"

I posted scripture.

Jesus didn’t come to bring peace between the religions of the world.

He came to declare there is only one way to God.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mt 5:9)

Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its saltness, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.” (Mk 9:50)

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!” (Lk 2:14)

You know the word which he sent to Israel, preaching good news of peace by Jesus Christ (he is Lord of all),(Acts 10:36)

but glory and honor and peace for every one who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek.(Rom 2:10)

If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all.(Rom 12:18)

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding (Rom 14:19)

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace (1COr 14:33)

And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near; (Eph 2:17)

Your claim "The world is evolving into a global order, preparing the way for the antichrist to rule the world." is rubbish.
Your scripture was irrelevant to your claim.
"

Have these scriptures comes to pass?

JLB

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mt 5:9)

Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its saltness, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.” (Mk 9:50)

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!” (Lk 2:14)

You know the word which he sent to Israel, preaching good news of peace by Jesus Christ (he is Lord of all),(Acts 10:36)

but glory and honor and peace for every one who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek.(Rom 2:10)

If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all.(Rom 12:18)

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding (Rom 14:19)

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace (1COr 14:33)

And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near; (Eph 2:17)

Exactly, we are to pursue peace, however the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Satan are opposed.

You must balance these scripture with what Jesus said.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. Matthew 10:34-37

In the culture of that day, the family members who practiced the religion of Judaism, which opposes Jesus Christ as the Lord and Messiah, was the enemy of the kingdom of God, in which members of the family would try and persuade, through whatever means necessary for, a covert to Christ to turn away from following Him as their Messiah and Lord.

Those who practiced Judaism, persecuted Christ and His followers.

Judaism is a man made religion, that comes from the law of Moses and the traditions (teachings) of man, such as the writings of the Talmud and the Sages; writings that were not from scripture.

Any religion today that is polluted or tainted with the teachings of man is the enemy of Christ and His teachings (doctrine).

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

• Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.

JLB

Exactly, we are to pursue peace, however the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Satan are opposed.

You must balance these scripture with what Jesus said.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. Matthew 10:34-37

In the culture of that day, the family members who practiced the religion of Judaism, which opposes Jesus Christ as the Lord and Messiah, was the enemy of the kingdom of God, in which members of the family would try and persuade, through whatever means necessary for, a covert to Christ to turn away from following Him as their Messiah and Lord.

Those who practiced Judaism, persecuted Christ and His followers.

Judaism is a man made religion, that comes from the law of Moses and the traditions (teachings) of man, such as the writings of the Talmud and the Sages; writings that were not from scripture.

Any religion today that is polluted or tainted with the teachings of man is the enemy of Christ and His teachings (doctrine).

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

• Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.

JLB

If you are talking about balancing scripture - I gave you 9, your gave me 1.

Have these scriptures comes to pass?

JLB
Well, no.
And that quote does not support the conspiracy theory of a global new world order and one world govenrnment.

The world is evolving into a global order, preparing the way for the antichrist to rule the world.

JLB, just to interject, the world is indeed moving towards a New World Order, but the concept that it will include a one world religion was a bit of an extrapolation. I think it was originally put forward by... I can't think of his name right now, but it's neither logical or supported from scripture. The religion behind which the Antichrist will eventually emerge is Islam, and while other major world religions will eventually be forced to coexist with them or die, there will be no true "one world religion." The simple fact that the 10 kings will hate the whore and will burn her with fire tells you this, though I really don't wanna get into that in detail in this particular thread.

God bless,
- H

JLB, just to interject, the world is indeed moving towards a New World Order, but the concept that it will include a one world religion was a bit of an extrapolation. I think it was originally put forward by... I can't think of his name right now, but it's neither logical or supported from scripture. The religion behind which the Antichrist will eventually emerge is Islam, and while other major world religions will eventually be forced to coexist with them or die, there will be no true "one world religion." The simple fact that the 10 kings will hate the whore and will burn her with fire tells you this, though I really don't wanna get into that in detail in this particular thread.

God bless,
- H

Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:6-8

• All who dwell on the earth will worship him...

Worship brother defines the essence of any religion.

All the world will worship the antichrist. = World Religion

There will be on earth very soon, those of the Global Religion who worship the antichrist, verses those who follow and worship Jesus Christ; who names are written in the book of life.

All the world will worship the antichrist. = World Religion

In worship to a person, yes. But that's a different thing than supposing the dominant religions of the world will somehow unite and coalesce into a single belief system. The Antichrlst will likely allow for different "faiths," even prostituted forms of "Christianity," so long as they conform sufficiently to the Islamic interpretation of who Jesus was. But the term "one world religion" generally infers the absorption of the world dominant religions into a theological whole, and the Antichrist will not need such a complicated thing to take place. All he'll really need is for the inhabitants of the earth to worship him. So long as they do that, the rest is irrelevant. They can squabble over differences in doctrine all they want for all he will care, just as long as they take the mark and submit. Mankind has been arguing over beliefs since the beginning, and always would.

In worship to a person, yes. But that's a different thing than supposing the dominant religions of the world will somehow unite and coalesce into a single belief system.

The world religion will be a combination of all religions, in which the antichrist will be:

To Judaism as their “messiah”.

To Islam he will be the Imam Al-Mahdi.

To Catholics and Christians as the “christ”.

To Buddhist’s as Maitreya Buddha

and on and on…

All the world will worship him.

That is the coming world religion, where all the world will worship the antichrist.

JLB

The world religion will be a combination of all religions, in which the antichrist will be:

To Judaism as their “messiah”.

To Islam he will be the Imam Al-Mahdi.

To Catholics and Christians as the “christ”.

Both Christianity and Judaism will have to watered down severely IMO for a Muslim to be accepted as Christ the Messiah... My other thought is that in Islamic prophecy, Jesus will actually return and support the Al-Mahdi, not be the Al-Mahdi, which kinda clouds waters a little bit.

I think there's something there, as I do believe both will move increasingly in the direction of accommodating Islamic beliefs, but I still can't go so far as to think they would amalgamate into a single religion. Maybe once the church has been removed, yes. But before that, no.

Do you have a real source, such as any homepages for Chrislam, the one world religion, the Catholic Church, or the Pope? Primary source material is what is needed, not conspiracy sites.
Plus the headline - "One-World Church Expected This Year" - written in 1997.
Well that didn't happen.
"Oh, we miscalculated. Here's the prophesy now..."

People who don't get what Jesus was telling us, mistake respect and tolerance for agreement. That's what this is really about. If you follow Him, you don't worry about different religions getting along.

Back