Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Only God can interpret dreams...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Both Joseph and Danial in the old Testiment interpret dreams. But I think they both give credit to God for interprating. And those dreams reveal something from God. One about a coming 7 year famine after 7 years of plenty. The other about a kingdom and the kingdoms that will rule after that one.

However I've always seen dream interpretations as either something occult like simular to fortune telling, or like a psychologist viewing dreams as symbols of our unsconscience minds. Not really something to rely on in either case.

As Christians, should we hope that God will talk to us in our dreams? Or let the stories of Joseph and Danial be their own special cases, and not seek that kind of occult like understanding?

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17 KJV

I keep having really strange dreams that I think mean something. The only problem is that I forget what they are before I can analyze them.

Back