Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs our story

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
done with the route and,took my,phone as I couldn't,miss the chance to do a video .I wanted to hit up 19th place ,this is 19th street and west of where I wanted to.funny I didn't plan to learn more about Felix sr like that .I was asked about several ww1 vets and passed that on to a genealogist .interesting find on that .

The images have a soft, dreamlike quality that fits the subject matter well. Did you use a soft focus lens or other diffuser?

The images have a soft, dreamlike quality that fits the subject matter well. Did you use a soft focus lens or other diffuser?
lol,one smart phone .the first house ,the wood frame one taken at 730 am the brick one at about 1115

Ah, lens schmutz. That works, too. Serendipity. The softness emphasizes the diagonal shadows and the trees on the left. I like it.

Back