Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Overriding The Knowledge Of Good And Evil

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Soul man

The renewed mind brings knowledge of the joined unto non separated life, 1 Cor. 6:17,
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

This new knowledge brings a life of joy unspeakable and full of glory.
Why would this new knowledge be so important?
It becomes something the believer never knew, they knew they were saved, they may known about Heaven being their home.
But this life, the scriptures describe as peaceful and full of contentment seemed to only be a pipe dream.
Ephesians chapter 1 describes such a life, lived in a joined unto non separated life, Romans 8:35,
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

When I first started hearing about this kind of life, it was being referred to as "union life."
It has progressed from that time to being called "a non separated life" or joined unto the lord" life, and eventually the word "birthing" came out of this understanding.
Simply because none of these things come about without a birthing, being born again.
God's ultimate plan before the foundation of the world "was to birth children of His own," Ehp. 1:4.
The word "mystery"is what Paul calls the birthing, never using the words born again, Col. 1:27,
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

As well as the most powerful verse Romans 16:25,
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
And many others like it, paul will use to describe the birthing.

When reading Ephesians chapter 1 you realize that Christ is the center of the Fathers heart and mind.
You will need to go one step further and realize that you are also all these things mentioned in this chapter.
It is possible the most Christ centered chapter in all of scripture, worthy to be thoroughly studied.
For in it you can see the new creature of, 2 Cor. 5:17, Christ in you, and you in Christ,
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Last edited:
The renewed mind brings knowledge of the joined unto non separated life, 1 Cor. 6:17,
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

This new knowledge brings a life of joy unspeakable and full of glory.
Why would this new knowledge be so important?
It becomes something the believer never knew, they knew they were saved, they may known about Heaven being their home.
But this life, the scriptures describe as peaceful and full of contentment seemed to only be a pipe dream.
Ephesians chapter 1 describes such a life, lived in a joined unto non separated life, Romans 8:35,
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

When I first started hearing about this kind of life, it was being referred to as "union life."
It has progressed from that time to being called "a non separated life" or joined unto the lord" life, and eventually the word "birthing" came out of this understanding.
Simply because none of these things come about without a birthing, being born again.
God's ultimate plan before the foundation of the world "was to birth children of His own," Ehp. 1:4.
The word "mystery"is what Paul calls the birthing, never using the words born again, Col. 1:27,
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

As well as the most powerful verse Romans 16:25,
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
And many others like it, paul will use to describe the birthing.

When reading Ephesians chapter 1 you realize that Christ is the center of the Fathers heart and mind.
You will need to go one step further and realize that you are also all these things mentioned in this chapter.
It is possible the most Christ centered chapter in all of scripture, worthy to be thoroughly studied.
For in it you can see the new creature of, 2 Cor. 5:17, Christ in you, and you in Christ,
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

My whole heart clings to these promises and and statements from our Lord Jesus. The reality of my life since I decided that Jesus was calling me to train for and become a shepherd of His sheep in 1975. I entered Bible College in that year and the physical trials began. Since then, I've not had a day that pain of some sort was not my companion. Even today, I still suffer from hip surgery replacements pain. Two failed spine surgeries, and a few just old age problems.

I know the enemy of my soul wants me to just give up. Give up? Where would I go? The only One Who has proved to be my best Friend is Jesus Christ my Savior. He has worked thru my battered and hurting body to accomplish great Kingdom feats that I could not possibly do in my own strength. When I'm at my weakest, Jesus thru me is very strong helping people in their struggles.

When I read about all the good things that come to those who are God's children, I think, "I wish some of them would come my way." They don't!! My heart tells me, wait! Just keep waiting on the Lord, your reward is coming, just keep hanging on and it'll be worth the struggle.

For anyone who is experiencing the bad side of life, don't dis-pare or give up. There is a reason for all these things that seem to come against a peaceful life. Read the story of Joseph, starting in Genesis chapter 37. You will see horrible circumstances which in the end, saved whole Nations.

I know the enemy of my soul wants me to just give up. Give up? Where would I go? The only One Who has proved to be my best Friend is Jesus Christ my Savior. He has worked thru my battered and hurting body to accomplish great Kingdom feats that I could not possibly do in my own strength. When I'm at my weakest, Jesus thru me is very strong helping people in their struggles.

Yes and Amen; remember the old song "tell me where could I go, where could I go, where could I go but to the Lord."
I remember my Grandmother leading song service and singing from the great old hymnals.
They were like preaching a message when you sang them.
"To be like Jesus, to be like Jesus, all I ask is to be like Him, all through life's journey from earth to glory, all I ask is to be like Him."
She and my grandfather spent over sixty years in full time ministry.
He had over 35 major operations and to me he was Jesus in the flesh, tried, tested and true to his calling.
He has always come to mind as I have had to endure sickness.
Stand in there my dear friend, the lord is not through yet.
As long as there is breath, the gospel will be preached.

Back