Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pig tails for lights on a trailer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gazelle

I paid a guy to hook some pig tails up to my rear lights on my car so I could tow a small trailer. My hands and body just wouldn't work into the space... he did okay I think (haven't tested them doh!) but instead of pulling the trunk cover in the center where the latch is, he ran the wires on the outside of it and drilled a screw into the center.

Does that center piece of vinyl/plastic not pull out easily or something? I'd like a clean job out of this and was just wondering if it was something I can do, pull that piece and ground the wires under it (if that's what he did, I doubt it, I think it's just to hold the wires up)... any ideas?

I paid a guy to hook some pig tails up to my rear lights on my car so I could tow a small trailer. My hands and body just wouldn't work into the space... he did okay I think (haven't tested them doh!) but instead of pulling the trunk cover in the center where the latch is, he ran the wires on the outside of it and drilled a screw into the center.

Does that center piece of vinyl/plastic not pull out easily or something? I'd like a clean job out of this and was just wondering if it was something I can do, pull that piece and ground the wires under it (if that's what he did, I doubt it, I think it's just to hold the wires up)... any ideas?

post a pic of the car and i can tell you yea or nay.

Back