Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pirates of The Caribbean

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Okay so I'm taking a bit of a risk here by starting this thread since this is a roleplay game but since I'm currently into watching the movies I decided to give it a try. So if anybody feels worthy enough to sail under Captain Jack Sparrow (me) here is a list of characters for the people that I'm looking for. :biggrin2

Elizabeth Swann

Will Turner

Angelica Teach

OC's. (Other characters)

My ships:

Sparrangelica= Jack and Angelica
Sparrabeth= Jack and Elizabeth

So,.. does anybody want to play? I'm an expert at roleplaying so I can teach you how and give you some good tips if you need them. :biggrin

Okay so I'm taking a bit of a risk here by starting this thread since this is a roleplay game but since I'm currently into watching the movies I decided to give it a try. So if anybody feels worthy enough to sail under Captain Jack Sparrow (me) here is a list of characters for the people that I'm looking for. :biggrin2

Elizabeth Swann

Will Turner

Angelica Teach

OC's. (Other characters)

My ships:

Sparrangelica= Jack and Angelica
Sparrabeth= Jack and Elizabeth

So,.. does anybody want to play? I'm an expert at roleplaying so I can teach you how and give you some good tips if you need them. :biggrin

I think you should go to an RP Forum where you can continuously post your spam and Christian unrelated materials. I've noticed you spam a lot on this forum, and make a lot of dead, useless threads that get no replies. All you're doing is clogging up the forums with useless junk... If you didn't know this is a "Christian" forum and you should keep it to topic. I put Christian in quotations because I have yet to really see anything fruitful on this forum, that claims Christianity. So far I have seen an announcement advertising for pagan worship, through "st pats day" And some Nigerian privately messaging me about when Jesus' disciples were saved..

Back