Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Play the hand…

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Play the hand you’re dealt. A wise former poster would tell me that and now….

At 37 I think I can receive it at long last. I have a modest but surprisingly comfortable life as a schizophrenic from a good family. That’s the nicest label given to me in this community. I apparently have plenty of other far less pleasant ones.

37 is not old. But in today’s economy it is too old to transition into gainful employment and honestly too old to keep chasing impossible dreams of respectability and social integration. Ugh. I even got driven out of a non profit I tried to volunteer at recently. Happens.

My concern is my parents. I would like to make them proud of me somehow. And also be whole and mature enough to keep them out of a nursing home in their later years. Praying…

and if I outlive them? Where to go even if I have adequate resources? Ugh. Have no worry for tomorrow…

Prayers are always appreciated. Thanks 😊

Would you need to move from where you are CE?
There is an old saying ''plan for tomorrow but live for today." Even so I understand where you are coming from.
Praying for you and your parents

Back