Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear Father, I come to You asking for Your help for this dear saint in whatever need she has at this time. Please ease the trial that has entered her life and restore her to gladness and praise of Your power over all obstacles that confront her. Provide the grace that will give her victory over circumstance and glorifies You in Your great love of her, and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

I've been going through a rough time lately, please pray for me.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all..psa

In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, [and] strengthenedst me [with] strength in my soul.psa

Lifting you in prayer dear sister..God bless you

keep the faith

In Christ' Service
Evangelist

I've been going through a rough time lately, please pray for me.

Hi wren, prayers for you. I pray that God will give you more strenght and more faith . Whatever it is that you've been dealing always remember that you're not alone. God is witl you and He will comfort you.

John 14:23, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him."

James 1:12, Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Our prayers are with you.

Thank you so much for your prayers. While it seems like the situation seems to be going from bad to worse, especially with recent bad news about financial issues (losing my EI and I still have not yet to find a job)... my hope in God seems to be getting stronger.

I've never been much of a spiritual person and usually accepted whatever God gave me, however I'm starting to realize that He still cares for me.

God knows I suffer from severe depression, have a ton of bills and have 6 people in the household to feed (not all can work due to age and disability)... I keep telling myself that he is not going to leave me to deal with all that alone. Also, I've given up former things in life to follow Him... I think He still knows the desires of my heart (perhaps one day I will be able to fall in love with a godly man get married and have children of my own).

Thank you so much for your prayers. While it seems like the situation seems to be going from bad to worse, especially with recent bad news about financial issues (losing my EI and I still have not yet to find a job)... my hope in God seems to be getting stronger.

I've never been much of a spiritual person and usually accepted whatever God gave me, however I'm starting to realize that He still cares for me.

God knows I suffer from severe depression, have a ton of bills and have 6 people in the household to feed (not all can work due to age and disability)... I keep telling myself that he is not going to leave me to deal with all that alone. Also, I've given up former things in life to follow Him... I think He still knows the desires of my heart (perhaps one day I will be able to fall in love with a godly man get married and have children of my own).

Amen wren, please be strong . God is with you ...

Praying that the Lord will reveal His will to you and fill you with peace and joy. God bless!

Back