Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Warrior8080

I was an atheist for the first 25 years of my life. And God do I regret it. Without God we are nothing. Nothing on this planet. I have always strived to be a good Christian but now I need your hope and your blessing now more than ever. I regret being an atheist. Gods anger was too much for me. I want only good things in my life now. God is making me a stronger person.

I love Jesus Christ. Please pray for me as I seek a higher path.

Thank you. God bless.

I was an atheist for the first 25 years of my life. And God do I regret it. Without God we are nothing. Nothing on this planet. I have always strived to be a good Christian but now I need your hope and your blessing now more than ever. I regret being an atheist. Gods anger was too much for me. I want only good things in my life now. God is making me a stronger person.

I love Jesus Christ. Please pray for me as I seek a higher path.

Thank you. God bless.

It is sin that God is angry at. But in His mercy He sent His only Son to die for us because He loves us, Warrior. God loves you. Jesus blood takes sin away completely/atones for it, and He just sees everything good He created of you, Warrior. I pray that the more you are in Christ, God will reveal to you just how amazing and great His love is towards you. His anger comes from being a just judge and sinless/Holy attributes. Agape love comes from our God also.

The hope of his calling expanded.

Revelation 3:20 kjv
20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

And just how does Jesus get inside us?

I Corinthians 15:45 kjv
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The Word became flesh (Jesus)
Then
Jesus (the 2nd Adam). Became a quickening spirit.

So my continued prayer is that your hope is the ability to:
Hear his voice
Open the door
Sup with him (offer Him the sacrifice of praise
Receive the body and blood of Christ Jesus) (through his becoming a quickening spirit)

And the eyes of your understanding be opened.
Not necessarily just my understanding, or someone else’s understanding, but our / your understanding.
Any man (any man)

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back