Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Lust is a bad obsession. The best solution by far is praying. Then if you keep busy you will be less likely to fall into more lustful situations. Are you having the issue at work or somewhere else.

Right now I'm mostly on the receiving end of it. A lot of woman at work have lust issues. I did kind of try to deflect this and go on Instagram but in the end I'm just pushing the lust elsewhere and then I also end up bringing it into work which is what I wanted to avoid.

A little is ok, enough to appreciate it and move on and so far I haven't logged into Instagram for 2 weeks. But while I was on there I didn't interact with most of the women on there. So I feel like I'm making progress while the urge is coming back.

I've been drinking Echinacea tea which seems to help but not everyone gets the same results I suppose. But find new hobbies to do and if you are at work try to keep the work center of attention, hopefully you will find something that will take the lust and put it to something more useful.

Don't worry to much if you fail and end up still having the lust issue. It is a bad addiction, like a drug you just have to wean yourself off of it and the real difficult part is when you are at the receiving end of lust. They basically force all that energy onto you and then it's like you're trapped. Limit your activity around these people and hopefully you can overcome this.

Ever since I came on here i seem to be making progress. Hopefully you can do the same. Usually I keep replying to my thread on here on that issue and that helps immensely I think, even though it seems these women are circling around me like vultures lol

Anyway focus your mind on other tasks, ignore anyone lusting you but don't be rude about it either. Don't think about those you are lusting either. That then makes it worse.

Back