Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] please pray for my today need

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Natha

Now Time 7:10 am Sunday
I request you all to pray for me to do right ministry today
One side i need to worship in my personal way.. second side i need to preach
At 9am.. at 12pm at 6pm i need to preach in three worships in three different places,, one village, and two towns
Need to travel in right time and need to prepare for message and need to talk as people have need
I may preach in my way but people need may be different..
So Holy spirit need to use me to talk to them
And i need to submit to Holy Spirit to do well
Please lift up me in prayers..
Heavenly father, guide me, lead me, and talk to me to understand your will and to do your will through these three preaching times..
in Jesus i pray.. AMEN

I'm here for you, and I will pray because our God is the God who can do anything!! He loves us and of course he's going to take care of His children! Just make sure God is incharge of your actions (man, so many times I forget to give control of my actions to Him GG)

Back