Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PLEASE READ: This Website will Not fall in Jesus Name

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Topic: This Website will Not fall in Jesus Name

Highlights:

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. Matthew 10:29

We are all here and this websites needs donations since last year December. Suddenly, the image upload is gone and the site is now showing ads which is not relevant to the content on the site.

All these things were happening in our very own eyes. The website need about 1,030 to function every year. All these things are getting expired and yet only 820 has been donated.

God said in Amos 5:23 that

"Away with the noise of your songs! I will not listen to the music of your harps."

which means if you are really getting blessed through this site and you truly love God, you should not let the site go down in such way.

You should give to show love to God.

Jesus once said

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
Matthew 25:35‭-‬36 NIV

Today is the day that the Lord has made when all those who love God will show by giving back to Him.

John 3:16 said God loves you and He gave you His son. This is the opportunity for you to give.

Luke 6:38 : Please give to the Lord today. Whatever you give to this site, is what you give to Jesus Christ because this website is representing Jesus Christ all over the world.

Let the heaven rejoice today because of your giving.

Thank you Shema

This site has never been about making money, but it does cost money to run and maintain this site and without members who are willing to donate, I’m the one who makes up the financial difference.

A few years ago when I purchased the site, I went into debt with the initial costs and then a month afterward, my company announced a massive workforce reduction. To say the least, I was worried! However, God provided and several members stepped up in a very generous manner and helped me pay back a portion of my initial debt and I did not loose my job. Since that time, I have never worried about this site meeting it’s financial needs, but I would like to see the members step up and share this cost with me.

We have had 661 active members in the past 12 months. (Members who have posted) Some of them are still here while others were just passing through. While that’s not many, we have had tens of thousands of visitors across the globe who read the content that is posted here.

I don’t feel bad about removing the ability to upload pictures to the site for non supporters because server storage is a pay for what you use, which means that cost grows with every picture and that cost only reduces when the picture is deleted. Bottom line, as long as that picture remains on the site, it’s an additional cost. That cost should be shared.

As far as the ads, I’ve never liked putting ads up. Keeping the site ad free was one of the things I wanted that distinguishes our site from other sites. However, it is a means to help offset the costs and any revenue collected will be used toward this site. Last time I ran ads, they generated about $25 a month. That’s not much, but spread across 12 months and it will help pay the bills.

Becoming a 2022 supporter removes the ads for 2022 when your logged in and it restores your ability to post pictures until you hit 1 gig of storage.

Jeff

Thank you Shema

This site has never been about making money, but it does cost money to run and maintain this site and without members who are willing to donate, I’m the one who makes up the financial difference.

A few years ago when I purchased the site, I went into debt with the initial costs and then a month afterward, my company announced a massive workforce reduction. To say the least, I was worried! However, God provided and several members stepped up in a very generous manner and helped me pay back a portion of my initial debt and I did not loose my job. Since that time, I have never worried about this site meeting it’s financial needs, but I would like to see the members step up and share this cost with me.

We have had 661 active members in the past 12 months. (Members who have posted) Some of them are still here while others were just passing through. While that’s not many, we have had tens of thousands of visitors across the globe who read the content that is posted here.

I don’t feel bad about removing the ability to upload pictures to the site for non supporters because server storage is a pay for what you use, which means that cost grows with every picture and that cost only reduces when the picture is deleted. Bottom line, as long as that picture remains on the site, it’s an additional cost. That cost should be shared.

As far as the ads, I’ve never liked putting ads up. Keeping the site ad free was one of the things I wanted that distinguishes our site from other sites. However, it is a means to help offset the costs and any revenue collected will be used toward this site. Last time I ran ads, they generated about $25 a month. That’s not much, but spread across 12 months and it will help pay the bills.

Becoming a 2022 supporter removes the ads for 2022 when your logged in and it restores your ability to post pictures until you hit 1 gig of storage.

Jeff
The I will suggest you do not remove the donation button throughout the days of the year. Once the bill for this year 2022 is cleared. Reset the donation to Zero and hide the actual amount being donated . Then when it's time for paying site fees put the donation menu out and reset it again to Zero. You will manager everything from your end. This site was very enjoyable when there was no ad.

There are different ways you can manage the engagement to avoid issues like this.

Back