Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Please Vote... for life and liberty!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I just voted. No waiting.

I voted earlier this week. In and out in less than 15 minutes. Good thing I went in person instead of doing a mail in ballot. My signature is pretty much a scribble. They challenged my first signature attempt, and my second... If I had done a mail in ballot and my signature was challenged, what would becomes of my vote then?

I voted earlier this week. In and out in less than 15 minutes.
Question to y'all: when is voting done and when can one reasonably expect the results? I could search but I would rather make conversation.

Im sure I think that what it said. Use to identify by there white identity, or by there faith, and a 3rd group those who maybe the covid measures or Jacindas policies if they believe might have infringed on there rights are potential terrorists.

The next step is "ultimately saving lives" as intelligence says, so thats snitch on your neighbour if you see the signs, so that could be those who disagreed with Jacindas policies if it worries them or concerns them. I don't know what happens from there, maybe they come and take them away to re education camps or something?

Jacinda and her government as she has said before will continue to be everyone in the countries single source of truth. According to her she's the truth and everything she says is the truth and people should not question her or her government.

I might do some more history study. History is a great subject. Its full of knowledge. I could learn about 1920s Italy or maybe 1930s east germany, or maybe even jump to Jacinda 2000s.

Sometimes I think some people forget we live in a democracy where you can have a peaceful change of government. That's why there are different political parties and people are allowed to disagree and question and have have there own views and opinions without feeling discriminated against.

Anyone is free to disagree with me and my opinions or challenge them and have there own views and opinions. It's ok, I won't call them deplorables or radical extremists or try ban them. I believe in equal rights for everyone freely and fairly to have peaceful open honest discussion about things without the fear of being persecuted against.

I'm sick and tired. Only 2 days ago saying when they going to do something about that corner everyone been talking about its dangerous and someone going be killed there one day. Only us locals know the road.

Dang, now today have to witness that crap, driving down the road, someone off the road they out, there life gone. It's disturbs me. Traumatised.

Locals be calling for something to be done about that corner for a long time too many people go off there need a sign and locals got ignored.

Locals been talking about it for a long time and trying to do someone about it. I don't get into the politics and why nothing was done, but as many say its only a matter of time if something is not done. Always the case, those who raise awareness just get ignored and not taken seriously.

Looks like there are no magor changes in the Senate so far 1 seat flipped to the Dems. In the house 2 seats flipped to the Republicans, 2 governors flipped to the dems.

So nothing really changed. Dems list their magority, but its still a gridlock since there is still no super magority.

Now they re sealing the road and talking about lowering the speed limit. Don't talk about it just do it. Just found out there were 4 crashes there just the day before. It's dangerous. Need re sealing, lower speed limit, and a warning sign when coming down the hill. Too many people go down that hill and spin off round the corner and go flying into the water. Unfortunately it was high tide for some individual, had it been low tide might have been a diferent outcome.

Back