Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
We are not saved by following the law, whether that law is moral law like the Ten Commandments, or Mosaic, Leviticus, Ceremonial laws from the Old Testament. Truly I say to you, the only way to go to Heaven is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. And therefore all people in the whole world will be washed by the Blood of Christ, who died on the cross and paid for the penalty for all our sins, which is death, and resurrected 3 days later, showing that His sacrifice is sufficient.
Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Truly I tell you, I’ve seen a pattern with all false religions. They all require good works to go to Heaven. Muslims believe in the 5 Pillars of Islam, which is a bunch of random good works like praying, fasting, pilgrimage. None of those wash away sin, only Christ’s blood does. Modern day Judaism believers who reject Christ still follow like the approximately 613 Leviticus Laws (which were specifically meant for Moses’ Israelite people, which appear in other Old Testament books).

Leviticus 26:46

Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

An example of this is pork, where the Israelites were prohibited from eating it due to it’s connection to the Cannanite false god of child sacrifice, Molech.

Deuteronomy 14:8-10 8 And don't eat pork, since pigs have divided hoofs, but they do not chew their cud.

Jesus later declared that all food is clean.

Mark 7:19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

Why? Because those were laws for the Israelites under Moses, thousands of years ago, due to the temporary influence of the demon Molech.

Christianity is the only religion that does not require works, and only faith alone. Because nothing under the Law saves us. The purpose of God’s Law is to only point out sin. In certain time periods, some things can be a sin, a violation of a law, and then no longer be a sin, such as eating pork.

Also, as we know scientifically, we have to cook pork more strictly since there’s a higher chance for it to carry diseases when compared to beef or poultry.

Exodus 15:26
He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”

Specifically, God did not want the Israelites under Moses eating pork since the Lord was worried they wouldn’t cook it properly, get diseases and be wiped out. And He promised to the Israelites not to give them the same diseases He gave to the Egyptians. Also, all the Israelites being dead from pork disease would have affected who would give birth to Jesus Christ.

Thus, when Jesus was born, He declared all food clean. Yes, all food is clean, even pork. Now that Jesus is already born, diseases Now that we know, scientifically, to cook pork cleaner.

However, the law of love is still in effect, to be kind to teach other. Moral laws like the Ten Commandments of not murdering, not bearing false witness, etc. When people realize sin, through the Law that they broke, then they recognize their need for a saviour from sin and believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and are made clean.
Lam. 3:21-24 "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions FAIL NOT. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness."

Therefore, we must believe in Jesus Christ to be washed of our sins. No amount of good work that we as humans try to do can save us from our sins. Because to get into Heaven, you have to be clean. The Lord is Holy, He does not have any sin, He died for our sins. Therefore, believe in His sacrifice on the cross, which paid for the wages of all sin, to be made clean from your sins. All humans have sin, I am a guilty sinner just like all people in the world. And thus, we will all be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ amen.
Psalm 102:19-21 The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.

PSALM 145:3-17 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness ... The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, 0 Lord ... They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts...Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall ... The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made.
ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

My blessings to you my friends, you will all receive the salvation of Christ.

Back