Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pray for Afghanistan.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Blade

Hi..sorry I don't know if this should go somewhere else yet I know it should be upfront. I posted this two other places. I was up late last night and saw this "people don't know whats coming" and lol thought ok.. I don't know this guy but I will watch. It was 1st posted on Sept 5th. About 17min in he show this letter

Just received this"
The "underground Church" in Kabul Afghanistan is now at home with the lord. "we received news that the underground. church in Kabul Afghanistan has been martyrd. Our friends have been in contact and met together last night in deep prayer. The last words she spoke were "we feel your prayers because this supernatural boldness came over us and we were singing in the spirit even the kids said mom we will not deny Jesus. As they were on the phone they heard screaming and gun shots."

The other story was a group of believers gathered and all were beheaded. He also talked about how things happening over there are not being reported like they caught a gay man and (forgive me) chopped him into pieces. He saying how no one is reporting that.

So.. Yeah I keep crying ever time I read this again. I knew you would want to know :sad

It's a sad situation that is happening in many countries that have taken the church underground in fear and are found by these governments that work on the side of Satan unaware.

Let us all run the race before us giving no thought to those who can kill the body, but never the soul and be about our Fathers business.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

My prayer is for stability in these times of sorrow that we stand strong in our faith, endure until the end no matter what tries to come against us as we finish the race set before us as we look to the goal line of the New Jerusalem.

Back