Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prayer Call for Baltimore!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gracenote

Won't you please join me--and somebody who's good at such things please lead us in prayer together?
I've just heard from a friend how the Nat'l Guard has been called in.
This could be a rough night.
I am still new here and new to such things.
I am also not a minister or even a trained counselor.
God's peace through Christ to all here

Thank You Father for surrounding Baltimore with Your peace and Your presence. Thank You for comforting all of the families that are affected, and that are grieving. Bless them Lord with the comfort that only You can give. In Jesus Name, Amen

Heavenly Father. We come blessing Your holy name. We exalt You O Lord for thee Earth is Yours and everything in it. God sometimes we know not what we should ask for but we do know the Spirit intercedes on our behalf. Lord we lift up this entire situation in Baltimore. You see everyone and everything involved. God for You are an Almighty God, You and only You can bring an end to this senseless violence. God these are Your children. Angry, confused, and led astray. Lord touch every single one of them from the fire starter to the police officer trying protect their community. We also know the hands of the wicked flaming the situation. Heavenly Father we ask in Jesus mighty name that every evil device come to not even right now. Lord only through Your awesome presence can this madness stop. Lord remember those who are the casualties of others ignorance. Help them comfort them be a strong tower O God! We rest knowing You are still in control. We also know Your will shall be done. We thank You Lord. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Won't you please join me--and somebody who's good at such things please lead us in prayer together?
I've just heard from a friend how the Nat'l Guard has been called in.
This could be a rough night.
I am still new here and new to such things.
I am also not a minister or even a trained counselor.
God's peace through Christ to all here
riots of that large of a scale will force the state to call the Guard in. sad but its not unusual.

Heavenly Father. We come blessing Your holy name. We exalt You O Lord for thee Earth is Yours and everything in it. God sometimes we know not what we should ask for but we do know the Spirit intercedes on our behalf. Lord we lift up this entire situation in Baltimore. You see everyone and everything involved. God for You are an Almighty God, You and only You can bring an end to this senseless violence. God these are Your children. Angry, confused, and led astray. Lord touch every single one of them from the fire starter to the police officer trying protect their community. We also know the hands of the wicked flaming the situation. Heavenly Father we ask in Jesus mighty name that every evil device come to not even right now. Lord only through Your awesome presence can this madness stop. Lord remember those who are the casualties of others ignorance. Help them comfort them be a strong tower O God! We rest knowing You are still in control. We also know Your will shall be done. We thank You Lord. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
I am literally teary eyed here. Tears are running down my face.
Thank you for that beautiful, heart-felt prayer!
And may God bless you for it through his precious Son, the Lord and Savior

Back