Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for Comfort

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

wren51

I am currently struggling with depression and loneliness. Please pray that I will keep seeking the Lord and accept God's Will for me in my life. Also please pray for the salvation of my unsaved family and friends.

I am praying for you now!

I pray that God shows you His will for your life and that He gives you the strength to follow the path He sets for you. I also pray that you give whatever sorrows or hurts to God and allow him to take control of your life. I ask that He guides you and leads you to become the person he created you to be. I pray that He helps you forgive what needs to be forgiven, and do what needs to be done and most importantly to seek His will and not your own.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.

I too struggled with depression and loneliness for years! Only in surrendering and forgiving did I finally find lasting happiness. I hope you do too!

Steve

accept God's Will for me in my life.

Hi wren51, we will pray for you and we're glad you have shared your burden. Don't hesitate to approach some of the christians here if you want someone to talk. Now about God's will, someone had told me before that in order to accept God's will we have to ask it everyday ,... as in "daily" like our daily bread. We must keep in mind is that each day we must pray about it so we will know how to do the will of God for that particular day. Just because we knew how to do God’s will yesterday, it doesn’t guarantee that we will know how to do it today. So let us abide in Holy Spirit everyday. Ask Him and He will give you.

Back